"Next time we workout, I'll definitely repay the favor."

*inappropriate content*

"Why is it so fucking hot in here?" You asked yanking on the collar of your t-shirt trying to get some air.

"Because it's summer and there's no air conditioning in here." Ethan said in a sassy tone. He pulled off his shirt, tossing it across the room and continued lifting weights.

"Okay Ethan sorry! We can't all take off our shirts." You snapped back.

"Yes we can."

"No, some of us." I said pointing at myself, "have breasts." I argued

"Yes, and those breasts are covered by sports bras." He argued back.

"Can you guys please shut up?" Grayson asked.

"You twins are something else."

I took off my shirt too and went back to my core workout.

I was now left in my cropped lulu lemon leggings, a sports bra, and some nikes.

After my minute plank was up, I flopped onto the ground, dead.

I got up and looked around the room, noticing the boys staring at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"You're not wearing a shirt." Grayson said weirdly.

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah, Grayson is just horney." Ethan joked.

Me and him laughed, while Grayson punched Ethan in the arm.

I took a few swigs of water and sat down on the exercise ball.

"Okay I've had enough for tonight. I'll see you guys later." Ethan said exiting the room.

It was 10:00 at night and I figured I should probably be getting home too.

I lived just up the street, and the twins and I always work out together.

We're all besties.

I was bouncing on the ball, scrolling through my phone because I too had finished my workout, but I felt bad leaving Grayson alone.

I looked up to see him staring at me again.

"Gray!" I yelled, knocking him out of his daze.

"Yeah?" He asked avoiding my eye contact.

"What's up with you today? You're acting weird."

"Nothing, just tired." He set himself up on the bench and started lifting.

He was so hot.

Why the heck did I have to be friend zoned.

There he sat, all hot and sweaty, muscles bulging, making me feel some typa way.

And here I sat, sweaty and disgusting.

I looked down at myself and realized I was wearing my good boob sports bra.

I smiled proudly.

When Grayson was done he got up and sat across from me on an exercise ball.

We both started bouncing and kicking each other's ball trying to make the other person land on their butt.

I noticed him look down at my chest...a lot.

When he was distracted, I kicked his ball, making him land flat on his ass.

I laughed hysterically, leaning forward.

My boobs were pretty much out, and Grayson was definitely enjoying it. I could tell by his little (big) friend popping out.

He immediately went red and started to stand up, but I pushed him back down.

I slid down off my ball and sat in his lap, straddling him.

"Uhh-"

"Shh" I put my finger over his lips stopping him from talking. "I've caught you starring at me all night, and at first I didn't think anything of it, but now I think we have some feelings that need to be resolved."

"Feelings? What feelings?" He was bright red and his voice was swimming in nerves.

"Come on Gray, let it out." I said getting closer and closer.

"Okay, maybe I have some small feelings."

"Mhh." I said getting closer, urging him to continue.

"But maybe they aren't so small."

"Big." I said also inching my fingers closer to his growing manhood.

"Yes, big." He said as my lips were just inches from his.

"Very big." I said finally palming him through his basketball shorts.

He closed his eyes tightly and moaned, biting his lips.

"Gray, open your eyes baby." I spoke sweetly.

He opened them up and stared at me with pure adoration.

"Do you like that?" I asked moving my hand around.

"Yes-" he moaned out before I cut him off with my lips on his.

He immediately kissed back.

He swiped his tongue against my lip, and I granted him entrance.

We hungrily, yet passionately made out while I slyly slid my hand under the waistband of his shorts and boxers and began going to work.

He used his hands to grip my hips and butt, feeling me, and pulling me closer.

I moaned into the kiss and felt him twitch slightly, then a warm substance dripping onto my hand.

I pulled my hand out of his pants and kissed him for a few more seconds, finally pulling away for air.

We stared at each other for a second, and I blushed realizing what just happened and looked away.

Grayson pulled me back and kissed me again, this time softly.

"You're amazing. That was amazing."

"I don't know what came over me." I continued to blush.

"Well whatever it was, I'm happy it did. It was hot."

"Thanks."

"Next time we workout, I'll definitely repay the favor."

------
Sorry this is probably really bad but it's my first time doing anything smut related so it's kind of expected. I hope you enjoy let me know what you think!!!!!! Plz vote!!!!!!