"I have no idea. Everything is so mature."

Grayson and I hadn't gone on a nice date, well, ever.

I'm not complaining or anything, I love our lazy dates, or our simple dates of just going to 7/11 or a drive thru, but he really wanted to take me somewhere nice.

I wasn't told the location, all I was told was that it was black tie formal.

I wore a simple long dress. 

It was white and form fitting and went out around my knees.

My make up was also pretty simple, but I added red lipstick, and I tied my hair up in a high ponytail. 

I was also wearing some dainty, gold jewelry and my favorite nude, strappy heels.

I heard a knock on the door and I immediately felt butterflies when I opened it. 

Grayson was standing in front of me in a black suit, holding one single rose. 

"For my girl." he said handing me the rose.

"Thank you." I said taking it. 

"You are so beautiful it blows my mind." He said leaning in to kiss me.

"So are you." I smiled once we pulled away.

"I'm beautiful?" 

"Extremely."

He laughed and I placed the rose on the counter, and then we were off.

-------

"Gray, you really didn't have to take me here. It's so nice and expensive."

"Baby, I wanted to. Please don't worry about the cost, I got it covered." He said stroking my hand reassuringly from across the table.

We were at 71Above, the most beautiful restaurant in all of LA. We were 950 feet above ground at the top of a bank tower.

The view was breathtaking.

We were at a table for 2, right next to the window.

"This is so cool." I said sighing and looking outside.

"I know."

I heard Grayson's camera on his phone go off and I turned to him.

"Stop." I whined covering my face.

"Why this is the perfect photo opportunity. My beautiful girlfriend and the view of Los Angeles."

"I probably look awful."

"Well, you don't, and I'm posting it once we leave because it's rude to be on your phone in a restaurant." 

I rolled my eyes and scanned the menu.

"Um, Gray?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you getting?"

"I have no idea. Everything is so mature." 

I laughed at his response because I was thinking the same thing.

Here we are, two 17 year olds, at an elegant restaurant, surrounded by rich adults, with no idea what is on this menu.

"This is so like us it's crazy."

"I know. I think I'm just gonna get chicken." 

"Me too." I said agreeing.

"So, how was your day?" He asked starting up a conversation.

"It was okay, I called my mom and she said everyone is okay at home, then I babysat for a few hours, then I went shopping, oh and I got you a really cute sweatshirt, then I ate a really good steak and cheese for lunch, then I went back home and watched Netflix."

"Sounds like a productive day." he joked.

"I'd say so. What about you? Didn't you have meetings today?"

"Yeah, they were pretty boring, nothing exciting happened in my day."

"Hey, there's still time."

"I'd say it started getting more exciting when you opened your apartment door and were wearing that." I blushed and giggled lightly.

Our waiter then came over and took our orders, me and Gray both ordering the chicken like we said we would, and we continued to talk while we waited for our meal.

"Can we plan more fun dates like this?" I asked Grayson.

"Why are our normal dates not good enough?" He asked sarcastically.

"Shut up, that's not what I'm saying. I just love doing new things with you."

"Well, in that case, yes we can."

"Good. I really wanna go to a Dodgers game, and the Broad, and we can do stupid touristy things like go to the wax museum."

"Yeah, that sounds fun. Minus the wax museum."

"Why? There could be a wax figure of you one day."

"And what about you?"

"What?" I laughed. "Me? I'm a nobody!"

"No you're not! You're a blogger. You have thousands of followers on social media, almost a million, and you have a lot of talents." 

"Thanks babe, but I don't think we need to worry about a wax me."

"I disagree. You'll be huge one day."

"Okay, fine. As long as my wax figure isn't." we both laughed and as our food was arriving.

---------------

"That was the perfect date Gray. Thank you. I'm proud of you for planning it."

"Thank you for allowing me the honor of taking you."

We were walking hand and hand through the streets of LA with Ben and Jerry's milkshakes, so content with life.

"Since you planned such a good date tonight, I'll plan our next one. When are you free?"

"Oh my gosh, are you asking me out?" He jokingly said like a girl.

"Just answer the question." I said biting back my laugh.

"I'm always free for you."

"So Saturday?"

"That's so far awayyyy." He whined.

"It's Wednesday babe." I leaned into him.

"I know. That's 3 whole days. 72 hours."

"We can hang out in between then, I just need some time to plan."

"Okay."

-----------

"So," We had just pulled up in front of my apartment complex, and gray had walked me to my door. "You coming in?"

He was looking down at his phone.

"Absolutely." He said still looking at his phone and typing away.

"Okay, now i'm not letting you inside."

"No! Look, I was posting the picture of you." He showed me his phone and it was the picture he too of me at the restaurant post 3 seconds ago with the caption, "Date night with my love"

I smiled and kissed him.

"I'll probably get shat on for that, but it's very sweet."

"Screw 'em." He said kissing me again.

"I assume you're spending the night?" 

"Yup."

"Perfect."

We walked inside and straight to my bedroom.

"You look adorable in this bowtie, but I've been wanting to take it off of you all night."

"Be my guest." He winked.

Best date night ever.