So, We Meet Again

Yn's POV

Later on, DJ and Mrs. Justine came back. They arrived around 8:30 with lots of shopping bags and pizza. I know I have to tell her about Diggy, but I don't know how to. She's going to be devastated. Rev. Run had walked through the door shortly after DJ and Mrs. Justine.

I took DJ upstairs and gave him a bath. I made sure he put lotion and deodorant on. Once I was sure he was asleep, I went back downstairs. Since both of them were at the kitchen table, I decided to tell them about what I had seen on 106 & Park earlier.

"You guys?" I said, trying not to run away from the situation.

"Yes?" Rev. Run responded.

"We... we need to talk" I said. I pulled out a chair and sat down. Mrs. Justine put down the papers she was looking through and Rev. Run turned down the volume of the TV. They both looked at me with concern an curiosity at the same time.

"Yn, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" Mrs. Justine asked.

"I'm honestly not sure, mom. I called Tay, Corahn, Nate, and Min over here earlier to hang out. We were watching 106 & Park and Diggy was on there. He was talking about an album he was releasing and there was a girl that he pointed to. He said loved her 'more than life itself ' and she was pregnant." I said. I tried my hardest not to cry.

Mrs. Justine was frozen. She just sat there, she didn't even blink. She looked as if she was a statue.

Rev. Run just stared into space. He had a blank face. It was hard to know what he was thinking. He continued to stare.

"Thank The Lord! My baby is alive! Oh yes, Jesus." Mrs. Justine said. She threw her hands in the air and started crying.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Rev. Run kept saying. He jumped out of his seat and held Justine in her arms and span her around. It was really cute seeing them like this, but I couldn't help but to get jealous. If only Diggy hadn't slipped up that day with Zonnique. We could've been just as happy as his parents are.

"You guys. Did you hear the rest of what I said?" I asked.

They both looked at me confused. I guess not.

"You guys, he's been alive for the past four years and hasn't even tried to contact us once. He has a baby on the way and another girl that he plans to be with." I said.

Mrs. Justine's smile slowly faded into a frown. "A baby? What about DJ? Has he completely forgotten about him? And what about you? You've been the one that's been there for him." She started shaking her head.

"This is really selfish of Diggy. I'm disappointed. Not only in him, but in myself. My old ways rubbed off on him."

"Don't blame yourself, dad. You can't control Diggy in any way, shape, or form. What he chose to do is what he's chose to do." I shrugged my shoulders.

Minnie's POV

"Can you believe Daniel, Tay? That selfish motherfucker!" I said.

I've been talking on the phone with Taylor since at least an hour after we left Mrs. Justine's house. The subject really got to me. I can't believe it. How could he do that to Yn?

"Yes, girl. Imma cut him and his babymama!" she yelled.

I started laughing. "Yesssss. She don't know what we're capable of!"

"Hell yeah. She's gonna need to find Bahja to ask her where she can get her tracks redone at after she done messing with you!"

I laughed so hard when she said that! I laughed for about 5 minutes straight. "Girrrllll. I just hope it's not gone be no lockers around, because if so she'll get the same treatment Bre had gotten from you!"