The Couples (Short Chapter)

*Yn's POV*

*Three Days Later*

I had a great time with Justin, honestly. He's a sweetheart and I feel really comfortable around him. There's just something about him that I can't place my finger on. It's really strange.

I noticed at the restaurant. One second he was all calm and then the next, he was about to get all upset. Although I feel comfortable, it makes me wonder how comfortable I should really be.

I woke up in Justin's bed. No, we didn't have sex. We just cuddled all night, that's all. He offered to drop me off at home and I excepted.

"Thanks for the ride" I said once Justin dropped me off.

He nodded. "No problem. By the way, I talked to Tammy while you were asleep. I think you'll have a pretty good day at work."

I was confused about what he meant. I just smiled and nodded. "Thanks, Justin."

He nodded with a smile before pulling off. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. I got ready for the day and headed to work.

Minnie's POV

I woke up and was about to cook breakfast when I realized we didn't have pancake batter or syrup. I decided to go to the grocery store so I could start cooking before Corahn woke up. I quickly showered and put on jogging pants and a matching jacket.

I went to a nearby grocery store and started picking up the items that were needed. I also picked up a few extra things as well. On my way to the check-out aisle, I heard someone call my name.

"Minnie? Is that you? Wow, I haven't seen you in forever."

"Hey, Diggy. How have you been?" I asked. "Four years is a long time. But it's cool, it's not like any of us mattered anyways" I said before walking off.

He ran up behind me. "Actually, you all are one of the main reasons I came back in the first place. Look, if this is about leaving Yn, we already forgave each other and we're cool now. I'm hoping to rebuild my relationship with everyone like how I did with Yn."

I looked down. "Diggy, save it."

"Min, come on now. I'm serious. Yn forgave me, why can't the rest of you?" He looked down.

"Yn really forgave you?" I asked, stunned.

"Yeah. And it wasn't easy at all. On the bright side, I get to be in DJ's life" he said with a big smile.

I hesitated. "I'm sure Corahn and Nate would be more than happy to see you again." I wrote down their numbers and gave them to him. "I really hope you've changed, Daniel. DJ is like a son to me, too. And, I will forgive you Diggy, only if you promise not to hurt them."

He nodded without hesitation at all. "I promise. Only death will keep me from staying true to my word this time."

I smiled. "Okay, Dig." I took out another sheet of paper and wrote Taylor's number down and wrote mine right next to it. "Here, keep this too. Just in case anything happens that we need to know about. I'm trusting you, Diggy. Don't mess this up." I warned.

He nodded. "I promise. Let me finish getting all these groceries for my mom. Bye, Min" Dig said before walking away.

I nodded and went to the check-out aisle to purchase the food.

*At Home*

When I got home, Corahn was already up. He looked really worried. "Where have you been?" he asked.

"You do see these groceries in my hand, right?" I said.

"Answer my question, Minnie. Where have you been?" he stated again.

"Corahn, I've obviously been at the grocery store. Damn! What the hell is your problem?!"

"Minnie, don't lie to me. Why did Diggy text me saying he was with you?! Do you think I'm stupid?!"

I put down the groceries and nodded my head. "Yes, I do think you're stupid. Diggy saw me at the grocery store and we talked a little bit. He told me he had changed and Yn forgave him, so I gave him all of our numbers in case he may need them in case of an emergency one the future. So, if you thought that I was out cheating with Diggy, then yes, I do think you're stupid."

He looked embarrassed. "Why did you go to the grocery store this early?"

"I was going to make pancakes, but there wasn't any. I went out to get them. I went this early so I could start cooking before you woke up" I said, extremely pissed that he thought I was cheating on him.

"Look, Min, I'm-"

"Save it!" I said before storming out of the room.

Corahn's POV

I sighed. I ran after Minnie. "Baby, wait!" I said.

She ran into the bedroom and closed and locked the door. "Go away, Corahn!"

"Baby, I'm sorry. I swear, I was just jumping to conclusions. Come on out, Min" I said, slightly banging on the door.

"Are you serious?!" she screamed from the other side of the door. "I would never cheat on you, Corahn. You and I both know that! I can't believe you would even think that I would do something like that to you! Uggghh!"

I sighed. "Baby, come on now. I said I was sorry."

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time." She walked out of the bedroom. "I thought you trusted me. I guess I was wrong. Honestly, I think it's best if you just leave me alone for now" Minnie said, looking me straight in the eye.

I looked down as she walked away from me.

Nate's POV

I read the text. "Taylor! Baby, come here" I said.

She walked into the room. "What, babe?" she asked.

"Diggy just texted me." I thought for a while. "Should I be pissed or excited?"

She laughed a little bit. "He just texted me, too. I'm a mixture of both" she said.

"This one of my bros we're talking about here. I mean, I'm happy. But, he made it seem like he didn't give a damn about any of us."

She nodded. "Yeah, I know. On the bright side, he and Yn made up. They aren't back together, of course, but their at least on speaking terms."

I smiled. "That's great. Maybe they might even get back together."

"Maybe" she said.

___________________________

Short Chapter. Just wanted to let you guys know how the other couples were doing. 💁 Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲