Recruit #1

Corahn's POV

*The Next Day*

I put Minnie straight to sleep last night. When she woke up, she immediately started cleaning, cooking, giving me massages, etc. I guess all I had to do was give her my... friend.

She came in with breakfast in bed. "Good morning baby" she greeted me pecking me on the lips.

She made all my favorites. "Thanks bae" I said with a smile. She nodded and walked out of the room. I swear I love this girl.

Taylor's POV

I woke up to Nate's phone vibrating. The call was from an unknown number. He wasn't in the room so I decided to answer. "Hello?"

They didn't say anything. "Hello?" I asked again. I could hear the person breathing. Feeling myself getting irritated, I hung up.

Nate walked back in the room. "Good morning bae" he said.

"Good morning babe" I replied back. "You just got a really strange call from an unknown number. I answered and I heard breathing but no one was speaking."

He gave a strange look. "Wow, that is weird." He shrugged it off. "Just forget about it."

I nodded my head. I guess that's best.
I got out of bed and started getting ready for the day.

Yn's POV

I woke up expecting Dig's arms around me until I remembered what happened last night. I sighed and got out of the bed. I made it up and checked on DJ, who was still sleeping.

Then I went downstairs and saw Daniel sleeping on the couch. I sighed and yanked the covers off of him, making him fall off the couch, and crossed my arms.

"What the hell was that for?" he asked glaring up at me.

I rolled my eyes. "We need to talk."

He sighed. "I'm listening."

"We've only been here for a few days and there are already too many problems. If that's the case we can just leave. I came here to get away from the drama, not to add on to it."

He shook his head and looked up at me again. "So what you're saying is you wanna leave?"

I shrugged. "If that's what you want us to do."

"Yn, get outta my face."

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked, slightly raising my voice.

"You already know I don't want you guys to leave so why are we even having this conversation?"

I sighed. "Look, Dig, I'm sorry. I'm just being really bitchy right now."

"It's okay, Yn. I'm here for you, you just have to stop pushing me away."

I nodded and helped him off the floor. I thought about it for a second. "Dig, I wanna go to the movies."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I want us to do something fun with DJ. Plus, it's going to be dark so no one should be able to see me that much."

He shrugged. "If that's what you want."

I walked upstairs and woke DJ so he could get ready. He got in the shower and did everything else he needed to do. He put on a blue and green plaid shirt, black True Religion jeans, and his blue & green Jordan's. Diggy decided to wear the same thing and they looked so adorable.

I showered and did everything I needed to do as well. I put on a blue and green crop top, black fitted jeans, and my blue and green Jordan's. I grabbed my blue and green sunglasses to hide my black eyes.