You Did What?!

Tammy's POV

I've been really depressed lately since Justin's been locked up. I mean, he tried to kill Yn, I understand that. But that's still my twin brother and is love him with all of my heart.

It was after hours in the hospital. I was there sorting through paperwork. I started to cry a little bit as I looked at the picture of Justin and I on my desk. It's been there every since I started working at the hospital, but no one ever really notices it.

I heard footsteps walking around. I glanced up. "Who's there?" I asked. Nobody answered. Maybe it's just my imagination.

Then, I heard footsteps again. That's when I started to freak out. "Who the hell is out there?" No one responded.

Then, my door opened. A guy in all black and a mask on came through my door. What the hell?!

I fell to the floor and crawled into a ball. "I don't have any money, I swear! Please don't hurt me!"

He just stood there. "Damn, I'm not going to hurt you!"

I sat up slowly. "You're not?"

He shook his head. "Although I will if I need to."

I sat back at my desk. "Then, what can I do for you?"

"It's not what you can do for me, it's what I can do for you."

I was confused. "Huh?"

He ignored my question. He sat across from me and picked up the picture of Justin and I. "I bet you miss Justin, don't you?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Things have been pretty hard for me. It's just the fact that I've helped take care of him all his life and now look where he's at." I wiped a tear from my face.

He nodded. "Understandable, Tamina."

"How do you know my name?"

"I know a lot about you, Tamina. Like, your address, your favorite color, obviously your workplace, and the fact that you probably want to get back at Yn since she's the reason that you're twin brother is in jail."

I remained silent. "Well, yeah, but it's partly his fault, too. He stopped taking his medicine despite how crazy he gets. And I'm sure she wasn't cheating on him and he was just assuming things."

He sighed. "Do you or do you not want to get back at her?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't. I can't just blame her because it wasn't just her fault. He's lucky Yn didn't press charges!"

He nodded and was about to walk out. "Wait" I said. There was just something I needed to know. He stopped and turned his attention toward me. "Who are you?"

He chuckled and started walking out of the door.

I started drinking the alcohol I had on my desk and then started contradicting myself and thinking about how mad I was at Yn and how much I hated her. I even thought it was all her fault. I took a deep breath. "Wait!" I said. He turned his attention back to me. "Maybe..... maybe I do want to help."

He chuckled again. "Well then, welcome to the team." Team? He outstretched his hand and I shook it.

Minnie's POV

"Yes! Yes!" Corahn screamed and threw the remote down.

I sucked my teeth. "Nuh-uh, bae! You cheated!"

He smirked. "Don't be a sore loser, babe."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he started laughing. "I'm not a sore loser. You're just a cheater!"