So What Happens Next?

Yn's POV

I don't need Daniel. I never have and I never will. He can keep all of his bullshit to himself because I honestly don't care about any of it. I'm done.

I'm at home now. I put my leftovers in the fridge and got in the shower. I lathered my body and washed my hair. I stayed in for about thirty minutes. After that, I put lotion, deodorant, and my pajamas on. I had on my new pajama set that consisted of a blue and pink tank top with matching booty shorts. After that, I brushed my teeth.

Once I was done, I put my phone on charger and laid down. Since DJ was gone, I had time to myself to relax. I turned on my TV and started watching Bad Girls Club season 9, one of my favorite seasons. In the middle of Mehgan and Rima arguing, I got a text from Daniel.

I rolled my eyes and read it.

TEXT CONVERSATION

Daniel- Yn?

Yn- What Daniel?

Daniel- We really need to talk. Can I come over.

Yn- I'm not sure about all of that.

Daniel- I promise it'll be strictly business.

Yn- ..... I guess.

Daniel- Adress?

Yn- *Insert Address Here*

END OF CONVERSATION

A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed and got out of bed. I went downstairs and answered the door. Diggy stood there with his head down and his hands in his pockets.

I opened the door wider and stepped out of his way. "Come on, in."

Diggy's POV

Wow. Yn looks..... amazing. She has all the right curves in all the right places. Damn.

I walked inside and sat on a nearby couch. I waited for Yn to lock the door and come back from the kitchen. She brought back two glasses of water. She sat them down on the coffee table and gave me her attention.

"I'm sorry, Yn. I never meant for that to happen tonight" I began.

She nodded. "Its okay. Forget about it" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"So, what happens next?" I asked.

She shrugged. "We're taking it slow. First thing's first, I need to make sure you're not going to leave again. I need to be able to make sure that I'm making the right choice by telling DJ you're his dad." She had a serious look on her face and was looking me directly in the eye.

I nodded. "Only death will keep me from leaving my son again."

She had a slight smile on her face. "Good. I'll tell DJ once he comes back."

"By the way, where is he?"

"With Tay's parents" she answered.

I nodded. "Then, what happens after that?"

She thought about it. "Well, DJ may need a little time to adjust. He may be a little upset that we didn't tell him sooner. As soon as he adjusts, he can start coming over your house every other weekend. You can also pick him up during the week if you tell me ahead of time."

I nodded. "That sounds great."

"Also, child support. I'm not asking you for more than $250.00 a month. In cash, handed to me in my hand."

I nodded. "Okay, that's cool. I'll even throw in extra money here and there. I'll have more than enough to give once my music career kicks off."

She nodded. We both drunk some of our water. She turned on the TV and we watched it for a few minutes. I spoke up again.

"So, how's life?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's really not that bad. I have a good job, nice apartment, and a wonderful son. What about you?"

I looked down. "Well, I've seen my mom. She wasn't very happy with me but she was excited to see me. My dad, too. We didn't talk much though. Then, I found out my 'babymama' might not even be carrying my baby" I said.

She looked a little sad. "Wow. That's horrible."

"Now, I know how you felt when I cheated on you. It hurts a lot, it really does."

She nodded. "Yeah, it does."

I looked her in her eyes. "Yn, I'm so sorry. For everything. For cheating, leaving, not being able to be apart of DJ's life, not helping take care of him, and, most importantly, for ruining our chance to have a family together."

She nodded and wiped a tear away. "It's okay, Dig."

I smiled. "You actually called me Dig."

She giggled a little bit. "Yeah, I guess I did."

I hesitated a little bit. "You know, Yn. I really have missed you. Is there any chance of us-"

She cut me off. "I think it's best if we are just friends for now. Seeing other people is probably the best thing for both of us."

I shook my head. "Speak for yourself. I don't want to be with anyone else but you. So, I'll wait. I don't care how long it takes."

"Dig, you don't have to do that. There are plenty of-"

"I think it's time for me to leave." I cut her off. "I'll see you later Yn" I said getting up and walking out the door.

Yn's POV

Wow. I didn't mean to hurt Diggy. I just need time to think. I want to be with him, I'm just not sure if he's ready for commitment yet. And I don't want to be hurt again.

I sighed and locked the door behind him. I put the cups in the sink, turned the TV off, and went upstairs. I laid down and checked Instagram before fully going to bed.

*The Next Day*

I woke up and did my normal routine. I walked out of the door and went on my way to work. DJ decided to spend another week with Tay's parents. I got to work ten minutes early.

I punched in and ran to my office. In the process, I bumped into someone. He was medium skinned, buff, had black hair, and a really cute smile.

"Oh my goodness. I am so sorry" I said, helping pick up the papers that he dropped.

He smiled. "No problem, beautiful."

I blushed. "I've never seen you around before. Are you new?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't work here. My twin sister Tammy does, though."

My smile faded. "Oh, Tammy. But you seem so sweet and she's just-"

"Evil?" he said laughing.

I laughed along with him. "You took the words right out of my mouth. What's your name?"

"Justin. Justin Combs. You?" he asked.

"Yn" I replied.

"Well, Yn. Are you busy tomorrow night?"

I blushed again. "Nope."

"Well then. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Um, sure."

We exchanged numbers. Just as he was about to say something, Tammy came.
Uggghhh.

"Justin? What are you doing distracting my employees? Yn, get to work! This is coming out of your pay!"
Ugggh. She's such a witch.

"Aye, take it easy, sis. It's my fault. Don't blame her for something I did. Give her full pay" he said.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Just get to work" she said before walking off.

"Wow, thanks a lot."

He smiled. "No problem, beautiful. I'll pick you up tomorrow night around 7:00. See you then" he said with a wink before walking off.

I smiled. Guys always approach me for dates, but it's always in a disrespectful manner. That's why I'm giving Justin a chance, because he's not like the other guys. He was really respectful and seems like a sweetheart.

I was still thinking about it when Tammy approached me once again. "Miss, Yn. You do understand this is a hospital and there are patients here that are more important than your fantasy work, right? Because if not I can always replace you with someone who understands!"

I rolled my eyes. "Tammy, if I didn't understand all of that, would I be working here? No. So please, remove yourself from my presence" I said before walking off.

"Excuse me?" she said trailing behind me. "No one talks to me that way!"

"Obviously someone should" I said.

"You know what, I'm your boss! It's not vise versa! You're fir-"

"Sis, what's going on?" Justin asked, walking up to both of us.

"She has got to go! Her attitude is horrible!" Tammy replied.

"Remind you of anyone?" I said in sarcasm.

Justin glanced over at me and winked. I started blushing. He then took Tammy over to the side and talked to her in private. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. A few seconds after that, she glared at me and walked off.

I smiled. "Thanks again" I said to him.

He nodded. "No problem"he said before walking off again.

I had a surgery to perform today in less then twenty minutes. I hurried to my office and got everything situated. I then went into the room to perform the surgery.

*A Few Hours Later*

The surgery was a success. I'm really proud of myself. It's not the first surgery I've ever done, but it's still great to be able to help people.

Tammy approached me while I walked out of the surgery room. "Yn, I must say, that was amazing. You did great" she said.

I looked shocked. She's never complimented me before. "Uh, thanks Tammy."

She nodded and walked off. Wow. That was really strange. She's never even given me a compliment before.

I shrugged it off. Justin walked up to me. "Hey, beautiful lady. I keep hearing about how great you did with the surgery."

"Really? Word must get around fast because it just ended a few seconds ago" I said giggling.

He smiled. "By the way, have I mentioned that you're beautiful?"

I blushed. "About a million times" I said giggling.

He laughed. His phone beeped and he looked at what seemed to be a text message. He looked concerned but didn't say anything except, "Look, I have to go" before running off.

Wow, that's strange. Why is all this weird stuff happening today? Am I in another dimension?, I thought to myself.

I thanked all the compliments I received and got back to work.

*The Next Night*

I showered and got ready for my date with Justin. I put on a black and white striped dress, black earrings and white shoes. I put on my makeup and waited for Justin to arrive. While waiting, I decided to call DJ and see how he's
doing since I won't be able to see him
for another five days.

"Hello?" Tay's mom answered.

"Hey, mom. Can I talk to DJ?" I asked.

"Hold on" she said.

"Hello?" DJ answered a few seconds later.

"Hey, baby. How are you?" I said.

"Hey, mommy! I miss you" he said.

I smiled. "I miss you too, DJ. Are you having fun?"

"Yes. We are about to go to Hollywood Park in a few minutes."

"Really? Have fun, mommy will call you later, okay?" I said.

"Yes, I love you mommy" he said.

"I love you too, DJ" I said with a huge smile.

"Bye bye."

"Bye."

Just as I hung up, I heard a car horn outside of the house. I picked up my purse and walked out the door. I walked to Justin's car and he opened the door for me as I got in the car.

"Hey, Justin" I greeted him.

He just stared at me. "Ummm.. uh... Hey Yn. You look amazing tonight."

I blushed. "Thanks. You do too" I said.

Our conversation continued as we got to the restaurant. He took me to Reggino's (A/N Made up, couldn't think of a better name.)

It took a while for us to be seated because the place was so pact. However, since we had a reservation, it only took a few minutes. The waitress seated us at our table, gave us towelettes, and gave us our drinks. We waited until the food was finally cooked.

I took a bite out of the pasta. "Wow, this is amazing!"

He smiled. "You like it?"

"Like it?" I exclaimed. "I love it!" I took another bite. And another. And another.

Justin started laughing, which made me feel a little embarrassed. "Slow down, beautiful. It's not going anywhere."

I blushed. "Sorry."

He nodded. "It's good. This must be your first time being here."

I nodded. "Is it that obvious?" I started giggling.

He laughed again. "Ummm... yeah. It's okay though."

A little later, the bill came. My eyes widened as I stopped putting my leftovers in the to-go box I had received to look at the bill. "Oh my gosh! This is really expensive." I took my wallet out and started going through it to get the money to pay for my food when
Justin put his hand over my wallet gently. "It's on me."

"No, no. I can't let you just pay for all of this! I mean, this is a lot-"

"I said I'll pay for it" Justin said in a weird tone with his smile fading.

I zipped my wallet up and put it in my purse. Nodding, I said, "Okay."

He's a lot stranger than I thought before, I thought to myself.

He paid for everything. After paying we went out to the car. "Sorry about what happened earlier" Justin spoke up.

I put on a confused look on my face. "Huh?"

"About getting upset about the bill. I shouldn't have snapped like that."

"Well... it's not all that bad. Just forget about it."

He nodded. "There's one more part to the date."

I gave him a curious look, although I was nervous. I wonder where he's taking me. He seems safe when he's not having an episode like how he did earlier tonight. I just nodded.

He gave me a blindfold to put on. "It's a surprise." I guess he saw the fear in my eyes and concern on my face. "You're safe, I promise. It's a surprise though, so you have to put it on."

I hesitated before letting him put the blindfold on me. He helped me into the at and drove off. I couldn't help but feel nervous.

Suddenly, I felt the car stop. My heart started pounding. I heard Justin get out and slam the door and then felt him open the door up for me. He grabbed my hand and guided me out of the car.

I then heard a door close and heard Justin walking toward me from behind. He then spoke up. "Go ahead and take the blindfold off."

I took the blindfold off and looked stunned. He had brought me into a little house. I turned to face him. "What's this about?"

"I always come here when I need to think. I only bring people with me when I feel like they're worthy of my trust. I trust you. I just wanted to get to know you a little better."

I nodded. I walked over to a couch and sat on it. I patted the spot next to me so he could join. He walked over to me and sat down. "So, what do you want to know about?"

"You. First off, how old are you?"

"20. You?"

"21. Do you have any kids?" he asked.

I nodded. "I have a son, DJ. His father and I didn't work out well, though. I think it's a little too early to tell, so I'm not going into detail. But, DJ is four."

He nodded. "DJ? Does that stand for anything?"

I nodded. "His whole name is Daniel Dwayne Simmons IV, but DJ is just Daniel Jr. for short."

"Wow, that's a really long name" he laughed.

I laughed along with him. "Yeah, it is. But, I thought it would fit best. I love my son with all my heart." I got lost in my thoughts for a moment but quickly returned. "What about you? Do you have children?"

He shook his head. "Nope. I've never found the one I wanted to have my children with." He shrugged his shoulders.

I nodded. We gazed into each other's eyes. He slowly leaned in forward, hesitated a little bit, then kissed me. I kissed back and everything at that moment was perfect.

"Yn" Justin began "will you be my girl?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded my head. "Of course, Justin."

This night just got a lot better.

Diggy's POV

I was serious about what I said earlier. I'm going to wait for Yn. She was the first girl I've ever really loved. Yeah, I loved Desiree, but not as much as I love Yn.

I was out for a walk thinking when my phone had rang. I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID. I just answered. "Hello?"

"Diggy, we really need to talk. Please, hear me out."

I sighed. "Desiree, we have nothing to talk about. It's over and done. You can stay with yo baby daddy and take care of your unborn daughter and I can live my life in peace and help and take care of my son. It's a win-win situation."

"Son? What son?"

I sighed again. "Desiree, when I met you four years ago, I told you I had a baby on the way."

The line went silent. "Well, I miss you. I really do."

"Really? I doubt it. You didn't miss me when you were fucking Hassan, now did you?" I said.

"Dig-"

I cut her off by hanging up on her. I love Yn and will do anything for her. I'm going to wait for her as long as it takes. Period.
___________________________
Sorry for any mistakes. I didn't read over it. 😳😁 By the way, this is the ONLY time I will be updating twice in one day. I wasn't going to but I was attacked by my sister and had no other choice. 😳😒 You also still have the opportunity to comment more celebrities that you want added to the book. Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲