The Return

Yn's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I couldn't move. I looked down and saw that my hands were tied behind my back and my feet were tied to the chair. I tried to break free but there was no use.

I sighed. I looked up and finally realized almost everyone was here. Minnie, Diggy, and.... DJ! No! My heart sank as I saw him tied up while sleeping.

I started silently sobbing. Who would do such a thing? Whoever did this is fucked up and I swear, once I find out, there's going to be hell to pay.

Diggy's POV

I groaned at the headache I woke up with. I immediately noticed that I couldn't move. I struggled but then stopped. It wasn't going to work no matter how hard I tried.

I looked up and saw Yn. She was sitting in a chair directly across from me on the other side of the small room we were in. She was crying.

"Yn" I said.

She sniffled but didn't say anything.

"Yn, are you okay?" I asked.

"Do you know where we are?" she asked.

"No."

"Neither do I. I'm so scared" she said while crying again.

"No, baby don't cry. We're gonna get out of here, I swear."

I looked around again and noticed Minnie and DJ. They were tied up, too. Minnie was awake, she was just staring down at her feet. DJ was still asleep. They took it too far and are fucking stupid if they think we're not going to do shit about them taking DJ, too.

"Minnie" I said.

She looked over at me but didn't say anything.

"Did you see the people that did this?"

She shook her head. "He had a mask on."

"Do you at least remember where you were?"

She nodded. "We were at the mall. Yn was putting her bags in the trunk and I wasn't that far away behind. Somebody tapped my shoulder, I turned around and screamed once I saw the mask but that was the last thing I remember."

I nodded and turned my attention back to Yn. "What about you? Do you remember anything?"

She nodded. "All I remember is running over to see if Minnie was okay. Dig, please tell us you remember somebody."

I nodded my head in anger. The nigga is and was a fuckin' phony. "Nate" I said in low voice.

"Wait, did you just say-"

"Yes" I said while interrupting Minnie's sentence. "I said Nate."

Yn shook her head. "Everything makes sense now."

I looked up at her. "What do you mean?"

Before she could answer, the door opened. Desiree, Bahja, Breaunna, Tammy, and Zonnique walked in.

Minnie gasped. "You guys are in on this too? You all are fuckin' sick!"

Zonnique chuckled. "Not as sick as our female ring leader."

"What are you talking about?" Minnie asked.

Then, Taylor walked in. My mouth dropped open and so did Minnie's, but Yn's didn't. "Surprised?" Taylor asked us.

"Nope" Yn said. "We should've known after everything you told us."

Minnie's POV

Taylor chuckled and then turned her attention back to me. "I bet you're wondering where your little boyfriend is" she said with a smirk.