Short Chapter

Yn's POV

*2 Weeks Later*

I woke up to my cell phone ringing. I groaned and looked at the caller ID. It read Taylor. I rolled my eyes, ignored it, and went back to sleep. A couple minutes later, she called again.

I sighed and answered. "What is it?" I asked, irritated that she kept waking me up out of my sleep.

"Yn, please just hear me out. I need you and Minnie to meet up with me again. We really need to talk."

"Yeah, because the last time we met up everything went perfectly" I said sarcastically.

She sighed. "Please Yn. Meet me at Jack's around 11:00. Thanks. Bye" she said before hanging up.

I looked over at the time. 9:30. I groaned as I got out of bed. I did my routine and put on a blue top with black shorts and blue flats. I complimented the outfit with a blue belt and watch and put my hair in a bun.

"Where are you going?" Diggy asked as I went downstairs. He was sitting on the couch watching TV with a pen and notebook.

"Taylor wants to meet up with Minnie and I at Jack's" I replied. "Why are you up so early?"

"I couldn't sleep. I have to get this song written."

"How long have you been up?"

"All night."

"Dig, you need some sleep. I'll be back later, though. Tell DJ goodbye for me, I'm in a rush."

I kissed him and hurried out of the door. I hopped in the car and saw that it was 10:55. By the time I got to Jack's, it was 11:25. It's not like I cared about being late, though.

I got out of the car and saw that Minnie just got here, too.

"Do you know what's going on?" she asked after we greeted each other.

I shook my head. "It better be important, though. This bitch woke me up!"

We laughed and walked in together. We saw Taylor sitting at a table checking the time. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her with Minnie.

Her eyes lit up when she saw us. "Hey guys."

"Hey" Minnie said dryly.

I just sat down without saying a word.

It was silent. Taylor cleared her throat to get rid of some of the awkwardness. "So, do you guys know what you want?"

Minnie nodded and I didn't say anything. I'm so pissed at Taylor that I honestly don't even know why I came in the first place.

The waitress came a few minutes later and took our orders. I ordered pancakes with bacon and eggs. Minnie ordered the waffles with sausage and eggs. Taylor ordered an omelet.

After the waitress left, Taylor spoke up again. "So, how have you guys been?"

I looked up at her and spoke up for the first time since I had been there. "Cut the bullshit, Taylor. Why did you call us over here?"

She looked at me. "To apologize to the both of you."

I sighed. "I'll forgive, but I'll never forget."

"How you brung DJ into the situation was wrong, Taylor" Minnie said.

Taylor nodded. "I know, and I feel horrible about that. I love DJ, we all know that."

"You have a funny way of showing it" I
said.

It got silent again. Then, minutes later, our food came. We started eating and none of us said anything until we we're all done.

Taylor sighed. "Come on, you two. We've known each other forever! The three of us are best friends! You can't end our friendship over a petty argument!"

I took out my wallet and paid my part of the bill. "Watch me" I said before getting up.

"Nobody's to blame about this but you, Taylor" Minnie said before walking out of the door.

"Yn" Taylor called after me.

I turned in her direction. "What?" I asked, obviously irritated.

"We're all best friends, Yn. It can't end like this. Don't do this."

"I didn't do it, Taylor. You did." I walked out of the door, leaving Taylor sitting there.

Minnie's POV

I walked into the house feeling nauseous. I've been feeling like this for a while.

"Hey baby" Corahn said when he saw me.

I couldn't say anything. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. What's wrong with me?

Corahn came in as I flushed the toilet. "What's wrong, Min?"

I shook my head. I've been nauseous for a few days now. I have to go get a pregnancy test to find out... just to be sure. Until then, I can't tell Corahn about this. I don't want to get his hopes up if I'm really not pregnant.

Yn's POV

I ran into the house without even speaking to Diggy. I made it to the bathroom and closed the door. I began throwing up.

"Yn, you okay in there?" Diggy asked as he knocked on the door.

I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth off. Woah. I brushed my teeth before replying to him. "Come in" I said.

He walked in and helped me sit dow on the tub. "Yn, are you okay?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm fine. It must've just been something I ate."

Then, I thought about it. Diggy and I had sex two weeks ago. Is it possible that the condom broke and.... I'm pregnant?

Taylor's POV

"Nate, I'm going through with the plan." I was going to change my mind, but there's no point since Minnie and Yn won't forgive me anyways.

He nodded. "Okay, Tay. When did they say we should start?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure. Maybe-"

My phone started ringing. I answered and the voice of one of the masked men answered.

"So, you're going through with the plan, I see."

"Yeah. When should we start?"

"In two days at the most. But, there's something else that we've added."

I nodded. "What is it?"

"We need one more person besides Minnie, Yn, and Daniel."

"Who?" I asked.

"DJ."
___________________________
Short Chapter 💁. What did you guys think?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲