Like father, like son

"I love you!" His whisper, his hot breath against my ear and the sound of Vince Joy's Riptide made me reluctantly open my eyes and look into the hazels of my murderer. Falling asleep next to him was something I'd gotten used to, but also waking up with him by my side -or rather said, with him on top of me- was something new. Something I found myself enjoying. "I love you, dea!" A lazy smile took over my lips as I fought my way from underneath him, a deep frown marring Gabriel's forehead as he watched me crawl to the other side of the bed. "What are you doing?" One of his brows was raised questioningly at me, the corners of his mouth quirking up ever so slightly. I gathered all the energy I couldn't believe I still had left and put on a defiant facade before answering him. 

"Seven times in twelve hours is my limit, Gabriel. I barely had any sleep, my core is all swollen up, my insides are sore and my muscles ache." His eyes lit up with something resembling pure male satisfaction, a damned smirk pulling at his lips while he reached out for me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his chest again. My palms colided with his abdomen, somehow succeding to keep what little distance was left between us, but -unfortunatelly- unsuccesful to also keep his erection away from me. My murderer's arousal was standing proud and tall between us, making my mouth water. And yet, I was determined to stand my ground. "I mean it, Gabe. I know it's not fair of me to deny you this and normally, I would offer to make it up to you, but honestly, right now, my jaw is pretty stiff too from all the times I went down on you last night. How are you not tired anyway? Are you some sort of a machine?" The amusement written all over his handsome face made me wonder what the fuck did he find so funny? I was being serious here.

"I'm sorry for wearing you out, dea." I wanted to tell him he had absolutely nothing to be sorry about. I had enjoyed him wearing me out at least as much as I knew he had enjoyed it too. "As about me being a machine... Dea, it's you who turn me into one. So I'm not gonna appologize about that. I enjoyed fucking your brains out and it thrills me to see you like this -utterly spent from the pleasure I inflicted on you. But -as much as I'd like that- another round of mind blowing sex is not what I woke you up for." It was my turn to quirk a questioning brow at him.

"It's not?" The slight shake of his head was all the answer I got before my murderer stood up from the bed and made his way to the huge vintage warbrobe sat on the opposite wall from me. "What is it then?" I asked quietly while trying not to stare at his gloriously naked ass. The perfection this man was flaunting had the gift of throwing me off completely.

"I have something to do so I'll be out for a little while. I wanted to tell you that. I didn't want you to wake up alone and not know where I was." Well, basically, I still didn't know where he was going. He was keeping that piece of information to himself and I knew that pushing for it wouldn't have helped. So I just watched him put on a plain white linen shirt and a navy blue Armani suit, no tie -the naked perfection of him now covered up by equally perfect clothes.

Turning around while unbuttoning the top two buttons of his shirt, my murderer finally looked my way, a worried expression replacing the earlier carefree one. 

"Dea?" I knew what he was seeing when he looked at me -a sad, insecure woman- but that couldn't make me hide the way I felt. I was sad and insecure and that was mostly because somewhere deep within me I knew exactly where he was going. 

"Do what you gotta do. Just..." The words got stuck in my throat, the lump there making it almost impossible for me to breathe. Realisation dawned on him, his eyes widening, his chest expanding on a deep breath. Taking a few steps towards me, my murderer kneeled next to the bed, one of his hands gently covering one of mine. 

"I'm not going to Rosso, Julia. I'm never going back there." A deep, relieved sigh escaped me, making me realise that I've been holding my breath the entire time.