Author's note

I want to start by thanking all of you, who shared your support for this book -you, guys are awesome in more ways than one! I want to thank those of you who managed to get past the frustration this book might've caused you and read on! I want to thank those of you who posted comments throughout the story and let me know what you thought of it -your oppinions really mattered to me! And finally, I want to thank all of you for bearing with me and for taking the time to read this story! I really hope I haven't let you down.

Quite honestly, I cry just as I write this, because I really wish this wouldn't be the end, because, believe it or not, this story has become part of me, and now it feels just like part of my life has ended too. I know, I'm probably making no sense, but guess what guys, I don't really need to make any sense for this part of the book. Right now, it's my heart that has taken over and not my mind.

I'm also happy to announce that I'm gonna start working on a brand new series called Claimed, which will also be adressed to mature readers and I really hope that once it's out there, you'll give it a shot. I promise it will be worth it. The name of the first part in the series is When Craig met Sophia, in case you wanna check it out. 

And now, without further ado -oh my God, this is really the end!- I give you the still greatest book I'd written so far!

XoXo DearDeea