Mrs. S.

Now, my husband may have been a lot of things -including a murderer, of course- but one thing I knew for sure. He was a man of his word. So, as promised, I happened to wake up incapable of moving my arms, his hands spreading my legs open while a sinful smile pulled at his entincing lips. 

The sleepy fog clouding my brain vanished the moment my white underwear was practically ripped off my body, dark strands of soft hair tickling the insides of my thighs as my murderer's head slowly descended towards the very center of my being. 

"Good morning, Mrs S.!" The man was sin personified, his gruff voice and lustful eyes boring into me with the power of a hurricane. I was a wet, writhing mess already and he'd barely even touched me. "I can feel the scent of your desire for me, dea. It's making me heady." As if to punctuate his declaration, his nose went to my core, inhaling deeply and making my hips jerk, in an attempt to achieve some friction. The fucking bastard pulled right back. "That's not how this is going to be. You need to talk to me, dea. You need to tell me what you crave for -what you want me to do to you." Well that turned out to be quite difficult considering the fact that the only thing I could focus on were his hands on me. Well, that and the cover of Adele's I miss you which was softly playing in the background, adding to the pressure building inside my stomach. "Tell me, Julia!" Gabriel demanded, his strained voice pulling me out of my lustful trance. 

"Kiss me!" My needy voice sounded strange even to my own ears, but I was way past caring about humiliating myself. I wanted him and if begging was what it took to get him, then I was going to beg. 

"Where do you want me to kiss you, dea?" Something resembling a pained groan escaped my lips the moment my brain registered his whispered words, my insides instantly liquefying. "Talk to me, my love!" Oh, for God's sake!

"There!" One of my hands somehow landed onto the back of his head, my fingers twisting into his hair. "I need your mouth there." And what I didn't say was that, in fact, I needed so much more than just his mouth to be there. I needed him inside me. I needed him to complete me. And that was probably why, the moment he repositioned himself between my knees, I ended up wrapping my legs around his narrow shoulders, pulling him closer to me. A pained hiss slipped past his lips as the fabric of his boxer briefs -which he still kept on- collided with the liquid heat at my core. 

"Not yet, Julia. Let me worship you, dea!" Carefully removing my legs from his back, Gabriel crawled backwards a little, his lips travelling from my collarbone to my stomach and lower even until I had to bite back a scream caused by the feel of his tongue against my soft flesh.

My body shuddered, my back arching off the bed the moment my clit was sucked into his mouth, his teeth gently biting at it. My murderer had become an expert in giving me pleasure, every inch of his perfect body now capable of offering me complete gratification, which he was doing -quite often actually. Gabriel's fingers joined his mouth, my hips buckling wildly as Adele's song ended, a man's sultry voice drifting to my ears a moment later instead. I was so close to my release that I could not focus on anything else but his mouth and fingers on me, my body on fire, my core throbbing. And then he stopped. The bastard just stopped, leaving me on the edge of my release, my hands pulling against my restraints, my frustration escalating by the minute. 

"I've dreamed of fucking you on this song ever since the first time I laid eyes on you." My mouth went dry as his body covered mine, his briefs nowhere in sight any longer. I wondered idly when the hell he'd gotten naked, but then the new song's lyrics finally sunk into my lust clouded brain. The Weeknd's Wicked games was now playing in the background, the memory of the first time we'd met coming back to mind and making me bite into my lower lip. I'd seen the lust in his eyes back then, his body making me crave for his touch. And now I had it. He was all mine.