When Craig met Sophia (Claimed #1) Sneak Peek

The building in front of her was huge, far bigger than Lane had described it and Sophia found herself checking the address again. This couldn't have been the club her friend was working part-time in. And yet, it was.

Claimed, by its name, was the most difficult to find, most elitist club she'd ever heard of. And she needed to get in. She needed what they promised to give -she wanted it. So, covering her brown hair with the black scarf she'd brought for exactly that purpose and putting on the largest pair of sunglasses she had found, she made to exit her father's black BMW X1, but not before making sure nobody had followed her. The last damn thing she needed was her picture all over the media wreaking havoc with her father's and fiance's careers. Not to mention all the explanation the two man would've required of her afterwards.

So only heading to the front door after making sure that no paparazzi would jump out of the bushes lining the path to the mansion, she forced herself to straighten her back and slow her erratic breathing. Instead, she focused on the way the five inch heels of her Valentinos sunk in the gravel beneath her feet.

All too soon, her shoes hit the solid pavement of the porch, the woman finally glancing up at the massive, wooden door ahead of her. Would've it killed them to make it look more accessible to the common people, really? She thought as her eyes landed on the elegant, silver plate attached to said door. The word Claimed was written there in bold, classy characters with a much smaller addition underneath it that read Control and discipline. Sophia shuddered slightly, wondering if it was too late to back down now. The answer came fast and decisive. It wasn't too late. She just didn't want to back down.

Taking a deep, steeling breath and hoping to God for Lane or anybody she knew not to be inside there, Sophia raised one hand and rang the bell. The door opened immediately, a woman almost two feet tall welcoming her with a smile.

"Are you a member here, ma'am?" Forcing a smile of her own, Sophia slowly shook her head. "I see. Please, follow me!" Her knees were shaking the moment she stepped over the threshold, following the tall, red headed woman, her eyes having difficulties adjusting to the dim light in the mansion. And then, she was left dumbstruck in the middle of the huge lobby the woman had led her into.

The fucking place was just as elegant and imposing on the inside as it was on the outside. From the earthy tones of the walls and the polished hardwood floors, to the dark, massive furniture and plasma screen TVs scattered around the room, everything there screamed power and sexuality. Add that to the sensual music seeping through the integrated speakers and you have the perfect setup for sleeping around with some strangers. Sophia was beginning to understand what all the fuss was about, really.

"Ma'am?" The red headed woman had also stopped, patiently waiting for her to get her shit together. Sophia blushed.

"I'm sorry..." She mumbled, taking a step forward, careful not to trip over her own two legs. The woman mildly laughed, giving her a small shake of her head.

"Don't be. I was just as shocked as you are when I first saw this place." She didn't say anything else and it was clear to Sophia that their discussion was officially over. Not that she minded it. That way, she could direct her entire attention at the huge, crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and the redish light they were shedding. They were absolutely stunning and she couldn't help but gape a little. "Here we are. Sarah will take care of you from now." And with that, the redhead disappeared, the only other woman in the room standing behind the front desk, currently engaged in a phone conversation.

Sophia moved slowly, as if afraid that everything could vanish if she as much as blinked and stopped before the wooden desk in front of her, waiting for Sarah to finish her conversation.

"Yes, Mr Smith, it's all settled." There was a pause, time in which the woman scribbled something on a small, red post-it and smiled. "I'm sure Gabby can't wait to see you again. It's been too long, honestly." Another pause followed and she looked up, smiling just as brightly as the other woman had at Sophia. "Yes, I'll make sure she knows. Good bye, Mr Smith!" With that, she finally hang up, sticking the post-it to the wall behind her, in a section entitled Gabby's and then turning around to face Sophia again. "You're new here." She said and gave her a little sympathetic smile. "What can we do for you, Ms Russell?"

***

"She's engaged. You should know that before you go on with this." Craig knew that she was engaged, alright. He didn't live under a fucking rock. He read the papers. He just never thought that it would be possible for him to still be interested in her after all the time they'd been apart. Not until now. Not until he'd seen the woman she'd turned into up close.

She used to be shy, boring and girly as shit... Not anymore. Now she seemed bold, feminine and intriguing. She used to be daddy's little, good girl... Obviously, not anymore. In fact, Craig wondered idly if her dad even thought that his baby girl would be capable of stepping into a place such as Claimed.

The last time they'd met, was also the first time they'd had sex -and her first time ever. It hadn't been a mind blowing experience -the kind that you remember your entire life about- and Craig would've surely forgotten about it if it wasn't for her bloody picture all over the media to remind him of her. And she was a beautiful woman, he had to admit that -she'd been a nice notch in his belt.

But now... Now, it wasn't about the notches in his belt anymore. Now it was about his fucking cock throbbing like a bitch inside his pants since the moment he laid eyes on the image of her on that screen. He had to have her. And why was that? Because he simply wanted her and he always got what he wanted.

"I wouldn't care if she'd be married, man. Now, take that fucking check and put me in your database."