Chapter 1- Adele

So guys because I reached 1K+ followers this is an early update! And Adele's first day outfit on top. Check it out.

EDITED

Chapter 1- Adele
*Adele's POV*
I left for my first day in the the 11th grade. I know it's not a very big thing but I have to look my best. I have a very reputable image to maintain. Let me introduce you to myself.

I'm Adele Pearl Henswood. I'm the girl of the dreams, the cupcake of hearts and blah blah blah. No no! I'm not the queen bee of the school. In fact we don't have one. I'm just a teenager. All other teenagers look up to in case of popularity and studying and of course cheerleading.

Yes I'm the head of the cheer team but big deal, I am a multi skill person. I do not flunk in my tests and exams. That is just stupid and no I don't sleep around. Yes I have had two boyfriends and I'm not a virgin but not a slut either.

"Hey Adele!" My friend Skylla approached. Skylla is uncle Nathan and Aunt Miley's daughter.

"Wassup guys?" Jeremy said hugging the two of us. Jeremy is uncle Aaron and Aunt Lucy's son.

"Guys don't miss me out!" Said Luke coming out if nowhere he is the son of Uncle Ethan and aunt Katie. My best friend Lilly is not here today.

So Luke is my cousin. As usual I waited for Caleb. He entered the cafeteria but sat alone on another table. I have always told him to come sit with me but he never does. He says he doesn't want friends. I mean come on, my close friends' parents are friends with mom and dad too!

I watched him eat alone like he always does and Luke held my hand tell me that it's okay. At home, Caleb and I great but he doesn't mix up with Luke or Skylla or Jeremy. Don't even talk about the rest of my friends. Can't help it can I?

"Hey babe." Said Austin planting a kiss on my lips.

"Hey baby." I kissed him back. Then he sat next to me.

Yup, that's my boyfriend. Height of 6'3", totally muscular, six pack abs, brown messy hair and blue eyes to die for. We're dating since three months now and it has been great.

Austin is nothing but sweet. I like him so much. Plus he's the head of the basketball team and I'm the head cheerleader. It kinda of matches so yea.

*Caleb's POV*
As always, even in the new year, I sat alone in lunch. Adele always invites me over to her table but she doesn't understand, I don't need attention and her table is like the gossip stock of the whole school.

I like being alone. Less friends and less drama. I will study and get good grades and get an amazing job. Mom understands me. Even she was the study girl back at school.

"Could I sit with you? All other places are full." A beautiful voice said.

My eyes met with hers and there was a sudden shock. She was so pretty. Her dirty blonde hair fell on her back while her brown eyes stood out. Her body was perfect and she seemed polite. Wait.... She talked to ME?

"Uhh sorry what?" I asked.

"Could I sit with you?" She asked once again.

"Uhh...sure.." I said.

"Thanks."

"Are you new here?" I asked.

"Yea, I shifted from New York."

"Oh, cool."

"My name is Delilah and you're?"

"C--Caleb."

"Why do you sit alone?" She asked.

"Umm... Just like that. Plus trust me you don't wanna be seen with me. I'm the nerd."

"Oh nonsense! Being a nerd is not a bad thing. Plus nerds are so cute. My best friend, she's a nerd but she's sooooooooooooooo pretty. Even you're kinda hot so yea." She spoke.

She said it so simple but I blushed. I don't get called hot everyday. Maybe she was different. The real reason why I never sat with my sister is that she always wants ME to come to HER table. She expects ME to leave my world and join HERS'.

"So.... What subjects have you taken?" She asks.

"I have Math, Sociology, Psychology, Dance, English and P.E. is compulsory." I said.

"Ohh. I have the same subjects except Math and Dance. Instead of them I have Graphics and Economics." Delilah replied.

"Oh, that's great."

I actually smiled. Maybe I would actually have a friend now? Just as I thought so, Jack appeared and sat next to Delilah. There we go. My friend will be gone. Jack hates me and well you'll see the rest.

"Hey sexy, you new?" Jack asked Delilah.

"Yup." She answered.

"Wanna be friends and get a tour of the school?" He asked smugly.

"Sure, do you mind if I leave Caleb?" She asked.

"He doesn't. Now come on." Jack said and pulled her away.

Great, just fucking perfect. That's right guys. This is the sorry story of my life. I didn't see Delilah for the rest of the day.

Once school ended, I drove home. I did my usual. Got into my room, locked the doors, took out the left over chips from my shelf, put on Netflix and chilled. I only got down for dinner when mom and dad were finally home.

"How was your day?" Dad asked the two of us.

"Amazing!"

"Fine."

"Oh why?" Mom asked.

"Mom it's school, what do you expect?" I spoke.

"Which means you didn't make any friends." Mom said.

"No, there was a girl at his table today."

"Are you finally getting a girlfriend?" Dad asked.

"No. She's new, had no place to sit. But I think she'll just stick with the others not me now." I huffed.

"Oh anyways Adele I still haven't met Austin." Dad spoke.

"Dad I'll arrange the meeting ASAP." She said.

We didn't talk much then. We finished our food and then went to our rooms. I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. One girl stuck in my mind.... Delilah. Oh come on!

A/N
So that's the early update bkz of 1K+ follower! I think you guys got the idea right? I mean of the book? Cool!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©