Chapter 41- Adele

Chapter 41- Adele
I opened the last bottle but it was snatched away from me. My vision was blurry but I could still make out it was Tobias. He's here? No! It's not possible I'm just drunk. Yea I'm drunk.

"Try some water instead." He offered me.

"Wait, you're really here?" I asked confused.

"Yea, you're not seeing my ghost Cupcake." He smirked.

"But how did you find me? I'm just dreaming maybe."

"It's good to know that I am in your dreams Cupcake but right now I'm real. Pinch me." He offered.

"Okay....." I pinched him. Yup, that's the drunk me.

"Ouch! I didn't actually mean it!" He rubbed his arm while I giggled.

"You are actually here Prince Charming?" I asked.

"Yea Cupcake. And I missed you."

"But you were mad at me. You left because of me and you never replied to my texts and calls either!" I blamed.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just needed to sort things out Cupcake. I promise I'll never. Leave you. Promise."

"No, don't be sorry. It's not even your fault. That day when you were leaving, I knew."

"How?"

"I got a dare to spy on you. I heard you and the guys talk. I still didn't stop you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I don't mind really. It is the past."

"No. You have to know why. I was with Blake. I stayed with him and let you go. I'm so sorry Tobias."

"Don't worry about that. I know you're with Blake and it's fine. But I saw your wall too. And I know you love me as a friend I read your text. I'll always be there with you as a friend so chill." Tobias assured.

"No! I don't want you as a friend! I want more then that. I broke up with Blake a year ago."

"You did? But why didn't you text me?"

"Voice mail Prince Charming. I sent a voice mail."

"I didn't have the guts to hear it." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Its okay. The past is in the past. You're here now. Thank gods." I smiled.

"Come here." He said stretching out his arms.

I hugged him tight never wanting to let go. I missed this feeling for two years. This warmth, this safe and nervous feeling. I missed it so much. Holy shit I'm smelling of alcohol! But who cares?

"So more then friends huh?" He smirked.

"Yup." I said moving my face closer to his. I was drunk but fine at the same time. I'm so glad I can handle my alcohol.

"Ooooo... Someone's desperate." Tobias mummered.

"More then you can imagine." I whispered in his ear.

"Wh--What are you doing?" He said huskily.

"Just wait and watch." I smiled before pressing my lips to his.

His response was almost instant. He pressed his lips harder on mine and very soon the kiss heated up. I pushed him down on the cold floor dominating the kiss. His lips were so soft, so fresh.

He pressed his tongue against my lips demanding entry but I didn't open up. So he grabbed my but and I moaned in pleasure. His tongue took charge and explored my mouth. We broke apart for air.

"Best kiss ever." He groaned.

"Even better than those super sexy models you date?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"I never dated any model. It was pure work." Tobias promise.

"Sure. Like I believe you." I spoke.

"What will it take for you to believe me?" He asked.

"Another kiss?" I asked.

"As you wish Cupcake."

With that we had another heated make out session. It was almost 10 pm when we left the cave. I didn't want to but Tobias insisted. He said that everyone would be worried so I agreed. He drove me home and I skipped into my room and fell on the bed.

That's when my stomach roared. Shit man. I haven't had any food since breakfast. But me being the lazy ass, I didn't get up. Then someone came in from the balcony. I was about to yell but then I realized it was Tobias.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Food?" He asked raising two bags full of McD stuff.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I literally tore open the bags and was eating like a pig. Gosh I was really hungry. Well thank the gods of food otherwise what would i do in life? Huh....

"Figured you would be hungry." He smiled.

"You don't wanna eat?" I asked.

"Nahh... I'm good. You have to finish all of it." He ordered.

"Yes sir!" I saluted.

Once I was done, I threw everything in the dustbin and went back on my bed. I looked at Tobias signalling him to leave but he kept staring back looking puzzled. What an idiot. How can he forget to go home?

"Listen, go."

"Where do I have to go?" He asked.

"Home?  You don't stay here remember?"

"Yea, about that. I'm sleeping here today."

"And who gave you the permission Mr.?"

"Who's gonna stop me?" He smirked.

"If dad come here he'll kill you. Get out."

"No can do Cupcake. Km staying here."

"Everyone is home Tobias. Just get out. If they see you here in my room, it's gonna cause issues."

"Oh come on. Caleb approves of me, your mom practically counts me as her son and even your dad loves me."

"I swear I'll push you put of the window."

"Do what you have to, I'm not leaving." He said and got under the covers.

"Fine but you leave early in the morning?"

"Yea." He agreed.

I smiled and got under the covers too. He warped his hands around me and I snuggled into him. Who knew TOBIAS liked to cuddle huh? My eyes shut and slowly I fell asleep. I had the best sleep of my life.

A/N
Cute chapter huh? Satisfied all you team Tobias people? Good. Enjoy guys!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©