Chapter 18- Adele

EDITED

Chapter 18- Adele
"Tobias I need answers. I don't care if I'm being demanding but I need to know. Right now."

"Well then, it's story telling time."

"Come on begin already."

"My dad cheated on my mom and then our happy family changed into depressed family. My dad is a drunk fucktard. My mom a workaholic. They both are bloody useless so well I'm not from the best family background." Tobias sighed.

"That doesn't explain why you flinched when I touched your shoulder."

"He hits me. My dad."

Silence.......

"I'm so sorry."

"Why the hell are you sorry?! I don't get it! I don't need everyone's sympathy! That's why I didn't tell you! I wanted you to be normal!" He yelled.

"Tobias, it's okay. Shhh....." I hugged him.

"Did he hit you yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes." He sighed.

"Can I see the bruises?"

"Why do you want to see them?"

"I want to see how it is. How is it to not be okay. To not be fine. Mostly how strong people like you survive."

He turned his back towards me and took off his shirt. The first thing I noticed was the toned muscles on his back that flexed everytime he made a movement. Next came the acknowledgement of the bruises. I finally noticed them.

There were bluish- purple patches on certain areas of his back. And there was a huge portion that was green in color. Fresh bruise. Later I saw the tattoo. A tattoo over a bruise. It was a lion. It looked so beautiful. Then he turned around and I saw his 8 packs. Oh my god.

I never knew he had eight fucking packs! Then I saw two more tattoos. One of an Angel's wing and another of a bird. But he has eight packs! And I have been running away from him for so long!!! I'm so stupid. Here he's pouring his life out to me and I'm drooling over his eight packs.

"What do the tattoos mean? I asked.

"The lion signifies bravery, the flying bird symbolizes freedom the Angel's wing tells me that in everything bad there is some good so there is always hope."

"But why is it over a bruise?"

"I get tattoos over the place where I'm hurt the most."

"Why? Doesn't it hurt?"

"That's exactly it. The physical pain numbs the mental pain and trust me on this, mental pain is worse."

"Wow. That's so deep."

"Do you have a tattoo?"

"Yea, just one." I answered.

"What is it? Can I see it?" He asked.

"Yea okay."

I slightly lifted my top so that it exposed my belly button. He seemed confused looking at it. Anyone would be confused. Not everyone knows symbol language. He came forward and touched it. I shivered in response but I don't think he realized.

"What is this?"

"It's the symbol of happiness." (Tattoo pic on top)

"It is so rare, so unique...."

His arms wrapped around my waist and my body pressed into his. There was almost no distance between us and I felt okay with it. He was invading my personal space and I was liking it. This feeling was so new to me. It was as if I'm in a movie and all this happening is an act.

Our lips were only inches apart. Then he pressed his lips onto mine and waited. He waited for me to react. He waited to know if I would push him away or kiss him back. I kissed him. I moved my lips and he instantly responded.

His lips were so warm. If there was a feeling like being in heaven, this was it. Kissing him was like heaven. His hands moved down to my ass and he gently squeezed it. I moaned and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. His lip massaged mine.

"Blake" I groaned.

We froze. Tobias stiffened. Everything went still. Did I just moan my ex-boyfriend's name? Holy fuck. Holy Fuck. Holy fuck. Tobias pulled away and looked at me, right into my eyes. I knew what he saw, he saw my guilt. Disappointment was all over his face as he left me there standing alone in my own house.

Blake was my first kiss, first love, first boyfriend. He left school because his parents had died. He was the only other guy who gave me feels to a whole new level. Everyone is school shipped us because he was the famous basketball captain and me the head cheerleader.

We were a made for each other when he disappeared. I knew he had left school but I never knew where he went. I still don't know. More than anything I missed our friendship. Oh and he is daym hot okay. That guy was perfect when I say perfect I mean he even got me tampons and made food for me during my time of the month.

He was all muscles. A perfect 8 pack. It wouldn't be wrong if I said he looked better than Tobias. He never got a tattoo though. He even disliked it when I got my first one. He called it 'destroying your perfect body'. Yes he was self obsessed but so far the best person I have ever met.

I don't know why I spoke his name. I haven't been in touch with him in forever plus I almost forgot about him until now. I mean there has to be a reason why I suddenly remember him again. It's like a sign or something. Maybe I'm just over thinking.

So well I sat in my bed and put on Netflix. Well Two Broke Girls, here I come!

A/N
Another chapter done. And our new friend BLAKE! You guys I need a cast for him too.

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo©