Chapter 38- Adele

Chapter 38- Adele
Two years later
Sipping my favorite coffee, I turned the page of the news paper. Every article of his is a slap on my face. No I'm not jealous of him, I'm mad at myself for what I lost. It's been two long years, I'm done with the whole high school drama but I can not forget him yet.

Tobias has become the most wanted teen model. He's rich, he has glamour, he's on the top. But with all that, there are roomers too. Roomers of him dating several other female models. Roomers that I don't want to believe. But who am I kidding? He's too hot to be single.

That's when my phone rings.

"Hi." I sigh.

"Hey." The voice says.

"It's been a year Blake. Let it go. Please." I plead.

"It broke me Adele. It was as of o was living my dream and then suddenly it shattered."

"I'm sorry Blake I couldn't do it anymore. I just couldn't. It was suffocating me. I'm sorry." Tears blurred my eyes as he hung up. Once again.

It has been a year since i broke up with Blake. I had to do it. That relationship wasn't ment to be. It was based on false feelings and something like that shouldn't ever exist. So I ended it. I told Blake the truth. I still remember how it happened.

Flashback

We were at the local park, watching the sunset, enjoying the beautiful place and environment. That's when Blake went on his knees and brought out a ring. He held it high for me to look. A platinum promise ring.

"Adele, Pikachu, I love you. I love you way to much to let you go. So here's a promise ring, a promise to be together forever." Blake smiled.

I didn't know what to do. If I accepted this, I could not back out then. This was a false promise if I accepted it. It was now or never. So I did what o should have done long ago. I backed out. I didn't accept it.

"I'm sorry Blake I can't take it." I shut my eyes.

"W--What? Www---h-hy? Wait you don't like the design? No! Oh okay don't worry we'll get it changed! You can choose what you like just take this now. I promi-----"

"No Blake. You're not getting this. I can't do this anymore. I---I---- don't love you Blake. I don't."

"But that day, you said you did. You said you would be with me forever."

"Blake, I tried. I didn't want to break your heat so I tried Blake. But that's it. I can't do it anymore Bulbasaur. I can't. I'm sorry." I cried.

"Dont! Just don't call me that."

With that he walked away.

Flashback over.

We talked on the phone a couple of time. Sometimes he called me and I called him. But we never had a proper conversation. It was either me apologizing or him blaming me. That's it. Everything hasn't been the same since Tobias left. It has been a disaster.

All of us fell apart. Delilah hates me because she thinks Tobias is gone because of me. Heck even I blame myself. I withdrew myself from the world. Mom was worried but I told her that I'm fine and that I'll handle it and knew I ment it.

I was handling it. I still am. It is just that it's not ME anymore is it someone else. I'm not the same. The last party I attended was what 2 years ago? The last time I dressed up properly was what 2 years ago? Yup, two years ago....

I continue flipping the pages of the newspaper searching was some news that I would like to read. That's when his face caught my eyes again. It was Tobias's picture with the heading 'Returning to his home town?' My breath was caught in my throat.

He's coming back.... Oh my gods he's coming back! He's gonna be here today!!! I can meet him! I can tell him what I didn't two years ago! Yes! I can do that! I clutched the newspaper and ran to my house. He's coming back!

I stopped dead in my tracks when reality hit me. He wouldn't like me now would he? He famous. He has girls falling on his feet, he is around the hottest female models. What is the probability of him liking me? 0/10? This is the time I hate maths.

I went into my room and admired me wall full of articles. I cut out this article too and put on on the wall. I have all his articles. I cut every single one of them from the newspaper and it on my wall. I smile at my work. Only if I stopped him earlier.

"How long will you trouble yourself?" Dad said.

"You were watching me all this time?" I blushed.

"Yea. I was. You know this is exactly how much I loved your mom. This is exactly how I let her go. I know how much it hurts." Dad sighed.

"I could have stopped him dad but I didn't. Now he's coming back. I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"That's the thing. You need to know what you're going to do because I plan on seeing you two together."

"But dad he's a star now. Why will still like someone like me?"

"If he ever loved you earlier, he will still want to be with you. Glamour can't take away feelings. If his love was true, you will always be tied with him in the heart. First love is difficult to forget." Dad smiled.

"Dad how do I win him back? How did you win mom back?" I asked.

"All you have to do is confess. Tell him how much you love him, show him how much you missed him. If he loves you back he will want nothing more."

"Thanks dad thank you so so much." Dad smiled at me and left.

Now I know what I have to do and this time I'm not backing out.

A/N
Two years huh? What do you think? Will Tobias be a changed person? And just btw guys, the book is ending soon.

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo©