Chapter 39- Tobias

Chapter 39- Tobias
"I'm not doing this shit!" I yelled.

"Sir please! It is a very good deal!" My PA argues.

"SHUT UP AND GET LOST. I'M NOT PROMOTING THIS BRAND!"

"Sorry Sir." PA says and leaves.

It serves that asshole of a director right. He went against me. Insulted me. Now he's trying to offer me more money so I that I work for him. Little does he know that I never work for money. I work for satisfaction. Time to Skype Caleb.

"Hey!" Caleb greets.

"Hey man. Where are the others?" I asked.

"Jeremy! Luke get your ass here man." Caleb yelled.

"The good boy curses." I joked.

"These idiots have an effect you know." Caleb smiled.

I miss them. I miss them so much. Here everyone wants to be friends with me because I'm rich and because I'm famous. It gets so irritating when they agree to everything I say without even thinking about anything. I miss the arguments we used to have.

"Tobi my love!!!!" Jeremy said in a girly voice and all of us burst out laughing.

"Jeremy one more time and I'll kill you man I swear."

"When are you coming back dude? None of us will ever admit it but we miss you." Luke admitted.

"About that. I have a good news. I'm coming back. I will reach tomorrow." I smiled.

"YOU ARE COMING BACK YASSSS!" Caleb cheered.

"How many days?" Jeremy asked.

"Forever guys forever!!!" I yelled and their faces held the widest grins ever.

"Finally our group will be back together." Luke sighed.

"What do you mean? Back together?" I asked.

"We hid this from you mate but.... Everything is blowing apart." Jeremy sighed.

"Lila and Del won't stop blaming themselves and each other. Caleb and Lila broke up too. Even Skylla and Jeremy are becoming distant. You don't know what to do." Luke explained.

"How? I mean why? What went wrong?" I asked shocked.

"You left. You were our glue dude. You kept us together." Caleb explained.

"Don't worry guys, I'm coming back tomorrow. Things will get better." I promised.

"Now we gotta go byeee!" Jeremy stated.

"Yea bye." I ended the call.

I have been Skypeing these guys ever since I left. I never lost touch with them. Time to call Delilah. I grabbed my phone and made the call. As usual it went to her answering machine.

"Hey Delilah here. I'm busy to talk to my answering machine! Leave the message after the beep."

"Hey Lila. I miss you. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. But don't worry. I'm coming back. I was selfish but now I'll be there and everything will be fine. Please please call back. Bye."

That's what my relationship with Lila has become. One sided. She hates me. When I left, the first few months I kept calling her and texting her but she never called back. Even now after two years she has never called back. I haven't heard her voice in forever. Just then I got a call.

"Tobias?" My heart stopped beating.

"Delilah?"

"Tobias!" She cried.

"Shhh... Sister what's wrong?"

"I need you Tobias. Please. Come back soon. I forgive you but everything is a mess Tobias come back." She pleaded.

"I'm coming. Meet me at the airport tomorrow 9 a.m. I'll be there. I promise."

"Thank you so much. We'll talk tomorrow then, face to face?"

"Yea, we will."

We hung up. Two years since I have talked to her. It felt so good. I really need to go back. I didn't know that things are so bad back there. I thought everyone would be fine. Who knew my absence affected everyone so much even after two years.

"Bob are my flight tickets done?" I asked my PA.

"Yea sir. You have the whole row to yourself as you asked."

"Great. My friends will receive me at the airport tomorrow I want nothing fancy arrange by any clients for surprising me."

"But sir they were insisting on doing some------"

"Do as I say! How difficult is it?!?"

"Yes sir." With that he left again.

Bags check. Clothes for tomorrow check. Tickets check. Important calls check. Great now I need to sleep well. I fell on my bed and her thoughts came back to me. How is she? Does she still know me? Does she remember me?

I remember her calls. Her texts. I never read any of the texts nor did I hears the voice mails. I couldn't do it. If I did I would fall for it. I would want to return. I never deleted them either.

No. Stop. I need this to stop. I'm over her. I can't think about her. Not now. Not when I trained myself not to be affected by her. Why is all this coming back now? All these years I almost forgot about her so why am I suddenly remembering Adele again. I need to sleep, yes sleep.

Sleep never came, because there was her to think about.

The next morning everything was qui because I had an early flight. I didn't realize how time passed by because by the time I could take a sigh of relief, I was already in the plane. Landing was the worst. I was restless. Thinking about all the various possibilities.

Once I was done with the bags and stuff and the check out I reached outside the airport. All of them were waiting for me. Eveyone was all. All standing there looking for me. It felt so so so good.

"Are you Tobias?! Oh my god can I have a picture?!" A random teenage girl squealed. And that's how I had to call the security to keep these strangers away from me.

"Tobias!" Luke called.

"Coming!" I ran towards them.

All of them jumped on me with a thousand questions and hugs and kisses we exchanges. Lila kept crying while Skylla and Ann consoled her. Everyone was so happy. In the corner I spotted her. She came.....

A/N
Tobias is back!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©