Chapter 42- Happy Ending

EDITED
Chapter 42- Happy Ending
Adele's POV
I woke up with a smile on my face. My eyes fell on the person besides me telling me that everything that happened wasn't a dream. It was true. He's actually here, right beside me, peaceful sleeping.

He looks so innocent like this. The way his hair falls on his face, the way his forehead is crease free. It just makes me fall for him all over again. But what are we? We aren't friends because friends don't kiss. Nor are we boyfriend and girlfriend. So what are we?

"Staring at people it is bad manners." Tobias said.

"You're awake." I smiled.

"Yea, but how would you notice that? You were busy checking me out." He smirked.

"Shut up!" I scolded.

"Now tell me what you were thinking about." He said taking my hand in his.

"What are we Tobias?"

"I don't know." He replied. This is what scares me. Are we even ready for this?

"We need to figure this out Tobias we can't always be 'I don't know.'" I said.

"Adele!" Dad said knocking on the door.

"Shit! Tobias dad! Get out!" I yelled.

"One good morning kiss and I'll leave." Tobias asked.

"No! Go!"

"Adele open the door." Dad knocked.

"Fine then let your dad kill me."

"What?! Okay! Ughh!" I gave him a quick peck and then he went out of the window smiling. I opened the door.

"What took you so long?" Dad asked.

"Nothing dad I was asleep." I lied.

"Oh okay. There's a letter from the university you applied too. You should check it out."

"Yea okay." I haven't applied to a far away university. I want to stay here, where I grew up.

I took the letter and opened it. I have been accepted!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god I'm so happy!!!! But... But... Tobias lives in New York. I'll be here. How will we work out? I mean everyone says that long distance stuff doesn't work out..... That's when I got a text.

Meet me outside your house in 20 mins. It's a date. Dress casual. -Tobias.

I started blushing!! He asked me out!!!! Oh gods yes!!!! But wait.... He didn't really ask me... He just told me. It is still on me wheatear to say a yes or a no. Well Mr. Tobias you will have to work hard for the yes. I quickly got dressed and put on very little make up and waited outside my house.

"Hi." He said getting out of the car.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Let's go?" He asked.

"No. Technically you never 'asked' me out. You can't just announce a date."

"Oh come on you know you want this."

"Ask me out Tobias."

"Fine. Will you go on a date with me Cupcake?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

"Why?!" He groaned.

"Because you fail to impress me Tobias."

"What do I have to do to impress you madam?"

"I don't know do something."

"But what?"

"Dance for me?" I asked.

"Here?"

"Problem?"

"No okay fine." I don't know what stupid song he played on his phone but I recorded him dancing and put it on Snapchat.

"Now will you go out with me?"

"Not yet. Sing for me, my favourite song."

"Nightingale?! God no!"

"Fine then bye."

"Okay okay stop."

He started singing and I couldn't stop laughing. His voice is horrible! It took him an hour to convince me for the date. I agreed because that's what I wanted too. But he said he had a shooting first after which we would go on the date. He wanted me to attend the shooting too.

Tobias's POV
I drove to the shooting site. I want her so see my new lifestyle. Now that I'm gonna ask her to be mine, she needs to know what she getting into. She needs to accept my new lifestyle and I have to adjust to hers'.

"How long will it take?" She asked.

"About an hour or two max." I promised.

"Okay then."

I parked my car in the parking and directed Adele towards the site. Lights, camera, setup everything was ready for me. I like this. I like everything about it. As soon as I entered, my PA directed me to the vanity van and Adele followed.

"Never thought I'd see you with make up." She grinned.

"Well guess you are going to now." I said.

"Yea."

The make up man did the make up and I sat there steady as ever. Once that was done, I was directed to the shooting site and was briefed on the setting and the dialogues. After an hour of practicing those, I was ready. It was a perfume advertisement featuring a female artist and me.

"Okay get started."

Adele's POV
As the advertisement progressed I wanted to kill the female model. She kept touching Tobias and I swear my blood was boiling. Plus I don't know what was wrong with the director he kept taking re takes. Gosh I hate this.

This stuff was supposed to take an hour or two but it took 5 hours to get over! Once it was all done Tobias came to me looking apologetic. I frowned and turned away. This was supposed to be our first date.....

"I'm so sorry Cupcake."

"Yea whatever. Just drop me home."

"What? No! I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Why even try?! Go stick to your co star. It looks like she likes sticking to you too." I spat.

"You're jealous."

"So?"

"Cupcake, I might have to do ad films with other models but only you and you will rule my heart. I promise."

"Okay, let's go." I smiled as my anger faded away.

He drove me to the cave. Inside was a lot of food and a picnic mat set up just for us along with candles surrounding the place. It felt so so so good to have that dinner with him. It was totally worth the wait.

"One last thing Cupcake."

"Umhum?"

He went down in his knees.

Offered me a flower.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!!!"

Then he brought out a ring.

"I'm not perfect Cupcake. But I want to be as perfect as possible only for you. Please accept this promise ring. In the future, I promise to marry you and make you mine. I love you."

"I love you too Prince Charming." I accepted the ring. Then we kissed.

That's how ladies and gentlemen the story of Cupcake and Prince Charming ended.

THE END

A/N
It's over guys. I can't believe it. IM DONE WITH THE STORY!!!!

LUV XOXO,
FANGIRL _LEO©