Chapter 23- Tobias

EDITED

Chapter 23- Tobias
I parked my car and waited for Adele at the gate. I saw her and Blake come out of her car holding hands as he pulled her along the way. Both of them didn't notice me, and if they did, it didn't look like it.

"Dammit." I muttered to myself and walked towards the first class.

That's when it hit me. We share the same morning class. Best part is that none of her friends are there in this class so I can easily talk to her too. So I walked to class and slipped into the empty seat next to Adele. She didn't say anything. I just hope she doesn't ignore me.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." She gave a restricted smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't reply." I said.

"It's okay." She said.

"So you are fine with it?"

"Yea."

"Honestly, I didn't think you would forgive me so easily without even knowing why I didn't contact you."

"Well I didn't find you worth it. If you didn't find me important enough to reply to, I don't find it important to waste my efforts on you."

That shut me up. This was worse than her silence. Wayyyyyyyyyy more worse than her silence. I did expect her to be angry but no this angry that she didn't want to associate with me. But well looks like I have to deal with this. The lecture got over as soon as it started.

LUNCH

At lunch I saw Adele on her usual table with her friends. But Blake was sitting a bit too close to her. I don't know if it was just my eyes, but it looked like they were a couple. I took my lunch tray and sat on the other side next to her. She stiffened at my presence.

"Hey, I'm sorry Cupcake. Dad had an accident and I didn't wanna tell you guys because then you all would be worried."

"Don't sweat it." She spat.

"I'll do anything you say Del. Be angry, ignore me, even punish me if you like. But don't be like this. Don't behave like you don't care about what is happening."

"Fine then. Be my slave, for two days." She said.

I started at her in confusion? Slave? Is she okay in the head? Why would she want ME to be HER slave? As it is I'd do anything she said. I didn't need to be her slave for that. So well I don't see a harm in admitting it to her.

"Okay."

"Are you serious?!" Nathan exclaimed.

"Okay then. Well we strat now." She smirked.

"Give me all your food slave. You don't need that much."

"Your wish is my command Adele."

"It's Master you slave." She exclaimed.

This was gonna be one heck of a day. In all the next lectures, she made me carry her books, bag and pursue. I swear I don't understand girls. Why do you have to carry a pursue if you are carrying such a huge bag? I mean what possibly doesn't not fit in this huge bag and does in the small purse?

"Are you tired slave?" She asked.

"Not really." I smiled.

"Well good." She huffed.

"Come on Pikachu stop. You're troubling him way too much." Blake said.

"Blake shut up. I didn't ask you."