Chapter 25- Caleb

Reason for the video at the end of the chapter.

EDITED

Chapter 25- Caleb
"So, the Baby Project huh?" I smiled at Delilah.

"It's so fu*king stupid." She groaned.

"Come on, I think it's fun. Plus we are paired together so I don't see any harm." I reasoned.

"Yea but still. What is fun about handling a kid? So you really wanna clean his poop?"

"Fake baby and fake poop. Difference. Plus I think all this is pretty useful for the future." I admitted.

"Serves me right for dating a nerd." Delilah muttered.

"Do you regret it?" I asked on a serious note.

"No! Oh gods of course not! I'm only kidding you idiot." She smiled and pecked me on the lips before leaving for her class.

I couldn't completely believe what she said..... It felt bad to know that I was still 'a Nerd' to her. I mean what does she want from me? She said she hates the jocks and now she doesn't like the nerds either. Maybe I'm doing a lot of over thinking.

But whatever it is, if she wants me to change I would not be able to now. This is who I am and who I will be so in that case we will have to break up. But I'm not going to jump to conclusions. I'll talk to her. Know what she wants and tell her what I can't do. Maybe we'll work this out.

The day was slowed down to a different level. Each class felt as long as a century. Only if Kronos could be merciful enough and speed his shit up. But then again, he hates humans so well. Then came lunch.

I dashed into the cafeteria to buy some food and get over my hunger. Later I settled down on my usual table and Adele, Blake were already there. Tobias and Delilah came soon followed by everyone else Skylla, Luke and Jeremy. I sit with them now. All because Lila made me realize how nice they are.

"Tobias! Who are you paired up with?!" Delilah asked over excited.

"Adele." He stated with an emotionless tone. Shouldn't he be happy? Even I approve of him!

"Jeremy who is yours'?" Adele asked smirking.

"Some chick called Ann." He scowled. Of course, he wanted Skylla.

"Who's your partner Skylla?" I asked curiously.

"Luke." She shrugged.

"Now that we are doing this, Lila who's your partner?" Luke asked.

"Caleb." She said and blushed. Man, I like her so so much. But we still have to talk.

"Before you guys ask, Lilly. I'm paired with her." Blake sighed and everyone burst out laughing.

"I feel sorry for you man." Luke laughed.

"Heck yea. Girls, can I not get a hug?" Blake said making a puppy dog face. Delilah, Adele and Skylla hugged him while Jeremy and Tobias seemed to be controlling their anger.

"Now now now. We haven't been to the beach in forever. Who's up for it?" Luke asked.

"OMG YASSS!" Skylla cheered.

"I'm in." Adele agreed.

"I think all of us are cool with it." I said and everyone nodded.

"Can I get Ann along? You know so we can bond?" Jeremy asked.

"Yea sure! We need more girls anyways." Delilah grinned but I could see Skylla frown.

"Okay then. Tomorrow is a weekend so we all go to the beach." Luke said.

"That's it then." Tobias confirmed.

There was something wrong between Tobias and Adele. That was for sure.

The next day we all woke up early and had breakfast at our own houses. Later around 10ish, we all met up. We car pooled. Lila and I one car, Blake, Del and Tobias is one and Skylla, Luke, Jeremy and Ann in another.

"I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited!!" Delilah grinned like a kid. I so wanted to smile but kept a straight face.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Lila, um, are you sure you are okay with me? Like I know I'm not your type and stuff but this is who I am. I don't think I can afford to change myself again. If that's a problem them I'd have to break u--------"

She cut off my rant by pressing her lips to mine and I pressed the break of the car. Her lips moved on mine just like the first kiss we ever had. Then slowly she pulled back. Even this kiss just like all other's was the best kiss of my life.

"Did you feel it?" Lila asked.

"Yea." I nodded breathlessly. I knew what she was talking about. The feeling of heaven, as if this moment should have been frozen.

"Caleb what we have is very strong and I love you for who you are. Just stop thinking about such stuff okay. Plus you're totally my type. I love nerds." Delilah smirked.

"I love the way you shut me up. But just don't so it when I'm driving. Don't want to land in a hospital do we?"

Then we drove to the beach. The ride was silent apart from the light song playing in the car and Lila humming the tune. Once all of us reached the beach, we parked our cars and met up at the end of the parking. There was something different between Blake, Tobias and Adele. The air seemed thick.

"Let's go in the water!!!!" Jeremy cheered like a five year old because he sensed the tension too. Everyone laughed at his attempt.

"We'll go change?" Adele asked Delilah and Skylla and Ann.

"Yea." All of them nodded.

All of us guys simply stripped and then raced to the water. We were in there for about half an hour before all four girls came in. I saw Delilah step in the water so I went underwater and pulled her in with me. She smiled when she saw it was me.

We kissed one more time and now I know how Percy Jackson felt while kissing Annabeth Chase. But well we had to resurface quickly because I can't breath underwater. We smiled at each other before swimming towards the other.

No words exchanged but there was a sea of emotions that kiss expressed.

A/N
So guys. Here you go with another update. I have been slow with all this because there is too much to do and plus we also have this festival Navratri. It's a nine day festival. It's an amazing festival of a dance called 'Garba'. I have attached a YouTube video of garba so go check it out!!!!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©