20 Days Of | Heartbreak

"I'm not letting you go without an explanation, you owe me one, why you're doing this to me. You can't fúcking barge in my life and take everything just like that."

"Sometimes we don't need explanation, Alex. Because they are pointless. Somethings are better if left unsaid."

* * *

Day 1

Heartbreak may refer to:

Broken heart, a metaphorical emotional pain or suffering experienced alongside great longing or loss.

I must say, Google doesn't explain it well. Now let me rephrase it in my language.

It hurts, so much that I feel broken. So broken, that I want to break and smash all the things around me. Makes me want to break things to the point until, they match the condition of my bleeding heart.

I woke up today by nightmare of your last words to me. Though it had been a week now, it feels like yesterday. The night when you turned your back and walked away from me.

I remember running after you, stopping you at pavement, pouring my heart out about how much I love you, kissing you like never before and holding you like you meant the world to me, which you still do.

But you didn't stop, you just left me without an explanation.

I have to get out of bed, shower and go to school, but I just can't seem to function anymore.

You were like my oxygen, my starbucks, now waking up even doesn't makes sense.

'Atleast you'll get to see her there." My brain reasoned with me.

I sighed and got out of bed.

Knocked out lungs, lost apetite, and suffocated chest. Is it normal during heartbreak?

I guess, heartbreak should come with a manual to fix it too.

You broke my heart Alisha, and now I am loving you with those broken pieces.

Loving you is a habit and an addiction, can't give up easily, can I?

- - -