20 Days Of | Stolen Kisses

"Just tell me where I went wrong. Didn't I treat you properly? What was my fúcking mistake?"

"Alex... it's not about you, you did nothing wrong. Stop blaming yourself. Please... it's just that -I..have... I don't know how to explain but please..."

"Are you in pain, Alisha?"

"Trust me Alex...just because my eyes don't tear up, does not means my heart doesn't cry."

- - -

Day 12

Stolen kisses

You stole a kiss from me while I was drunk and sleeping.

Like wow, didn't expect that from you.

You were like my old angel again.

Angel who always saved me from myself.

You drove me back home. You still have the key to my apartment so that wasn't a problem.

But then, drunken confessions started.

I don't remember it exactly because I'm pretty much hungover right now.

But I remember you taking off my shoes, fixing my bed and making me drink water.

And ofcourse, enduring my ramblings.

You were so cryptic, going all poetic shit on me. As in heart cry, eyes tearing and all.

You always talked about space, stars, and everything in metaphorical way.

And I guess I fell in love the way you spoke. Your eyes lightening up as you begin rambling, and your breathing getting slower as you reach the end.

Some people may call you freak because of that, but you're my freak baby.

I remember tears streaming down your face as you prepared yourself to leave and brushed your lips against mine.

It was just a gentle brush, like you were testing the waves before diving in the ocean.

Your taste is still lingering on my lips. And god, I'm so addicted to it.

I will maybe get drunk again so that you can kiss me while I'm asleep, and I'll have your scent enveloped around me.

But I don't understand, why are you in pain?

- - -

In the shallowest part of the night while you quietly slept,
I lay here and I counted the hours to the sound of your breath.

Can't you love me?
Can't you love me how I want, please?

Can anyone guess the song? 😉