A f t e r

“Every break up has a story, that should be told.”

20 weeks later

People say, love hurts. I guess it's not true. If you've been in true love before, you would agree. Love is just a feeling. It's the person you fall in love with, who are the most toxic addiction in world that could make, or break you.

You fall in love, you make the other person your whole world, all of your talks, smiles and everything is related to them. But one day, they withdraw themselves and it hurts you.

You try to move on, sometime you find someone better or you simply fail in the process of moving on.

Her breath was stitched to my heart. Her dreams were adorned in my eyes. The taste of her lips, still lingered in my memory.

She was, and is my favorite flavour. How could I forget her?

So here I'm, still unable to forget love of my life, stuck in rehab, my beautiful, schizophrenic girl; Alisha.

It's been around 4 months, I saw her last. We talked occasionally on phone, once in a month. She told me that she explained everything to her parents and they were sending her for therapy.

When will she return? No idea.

She would ask sometimes, if I've started seeing someone, to which I just laugh and she just huffs out in anger, but deep down I know, there must be a smile on her face knowing that I still love her.

Maybe now, more than ever I had.

I would be lying if I said, I didn't try to like another girls. But it never happened. I'm like, asexual, when it comes to anyone beside her.

My body is auto functioned for her only.

It was one lazy sunday morning again. Despite my need to crawl in bed, plug in earphones and hear her voice recordings and read her emails again; I dragged myself to work my shift at nearby cafe.

School was starting soon again, and nothing would be same without her. It sucked, a big time.

I entered the cafe, and took my place behind the counter.

I loved to work here, simply because smell of caffeine reminded me of her.

She was a coffee addict.

And also a big music fan.

This cafe had both. Every Sunday, people came with their guitars, and sang their favourite songs to entertain everyone.

Everything I done, reminded me of her. Still I wonder, if she thinks of me as much as me?

I broke away from train of my thoughts, as I felt someone tugging on my hands.

A little girl around age of five, was there with a big pretty smile on her face which you just can't resist grinning back to.

"This is for you." She flashed a paper, bouncing up and down on her feet.

I took it from her and read it,

I find pieces of us, in every song I listen to;
And baby suddenly, all the love songs were about you ❤
- A

I knew the writing. I knew who could use these lines. I knew what 'A' stood for. But I couldn't believe...she was here.

Before I could get time to come back to my senses, a guitar tune flooded the cafe.

Everything around me paused, because I was staring into her eyes. Forget all the shooting stars and the millions poetries they write, her eyes could beat the beauty of every thing on the earth.