20 Days Of | Talking Bodies

I stared long at you. Watching you from distance used to be painful. I wanted to kiss you so bad. And when I kissed you for first time, that craving made sense because you ignited the stom beneath my skin which could be only tamed by your touch.

- - -

Day 17

Talking bodies

"You blocked me." It was the first accusation, you slammed on me as I strapped your seat belt.

It was just like old times. Me, you and us alone. I could literally feel the intensity of the attraction between us in that closed space. It was suffocating me, in a good way.

"I was confused." I smiled sheepishly looking at your drunken form.

And then you gave me that popular cross armed look with a pout on lips and narrowed eyes. It made me laugh out loud. Honestly, it felt so good to laugh after ages what it seems.

You smiled softly at me as I started the engine.

Drive to home was silent, because you were busy in counting the stars, looking out of window. Your hairs going wild and wind kissing your cheeks, it was a sight for me to behold.

I picked you up in my arms as we reached home. I must have gone insane the moment I decided to let you stay with me tonight. But as I know it must be your first time drinking this much and you'll not be able to take care of yourself properly, I can't leave you alone.

Nothing matters, except you. Even the ache I feel in my heart while touching you, doesn't matters.

"I miss you Alex."  You whispered as I dopped you on bed and bent over to take off your heels.

I didn't reply. It wasn't worth it.

"I'm sorry!"  You hiccuped as I pulled out your hair clips and let your hairs out of braid.

Tears streamed down your face as you looked at me between hiccups and sobs.

I couldn't see you like this...it hurts.

I sighed and wiped your tears, kissing on your forehead.

"You need to sleep." I told you, covering you with blanket.

Those long legs of yours were pretty much distracting.

You giggled and pulled me with you on bed saying, "I need you."

I swore to myself before deciding to bring you here, that I won't kiss you tonight. But sue me, I didn't took swore of not kissing you back, if you kissed me.

When your lips grazed mine, every pain I had been feeling from past days flew out of my mind. The way you bit my lower lips before wrapping your arms around me drove me wild.

And we kissed, again and again just like waves crashing down on shores on high tides. You were not only kissing me, you were whispering on my lips. Telling me you're sorry and that you love me.

Your taste was dulling the ache of my heartbreak.

We kissed until you fell asleep, cuddling up to me. Your fists curled around my T-shirt and legs wrapped tightly around mine, you even slept like you're afraid to let me go.

As I stared at you almost all night, tracing the freckles on your cheeks and counting the moles on your neck... I couldn't help but wonder.

You left me or I let you go?

---

* User kissed 😂😂😂😂*