20 Days Of | You

"Sometimes it scares me...the way I love you. If I loose you ever, it'll kill me."

"Death won't come anywhere near you, because I'm not ever going to leave you baby."

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."

"You'll be death of me, Einstein."

Day 18

You

You are a coward. I hate to think like this but yes, you are.

First you break up with me, then you cry, then you behave like you still care.

You're so messed up that honestly, now I'm tired.

Drunk or not, I thought you'll atleast stay to talk over what went last night.

You kissed me. You told me that you love me. You slept on my bed. You hugged me to death.

Yet it's you who's running away from me.

It doesn't makes sense, does it?

Whatever happens, whatever goes down, however we create chaos; it's definite that you will be holding the same place in my heart.

It belongs to you, you found my heart,
Inked your name on it,
Made me smile,
Chained me to your love,
Fixed me with your taste,
But then you stopped.
And everything fell apart

I tried. I have been trying from 18 days or so now, to forget you and move on but I can't because, you are toxic.

I love you. Always have, always will.

It's you or no one.
ot even me.

I know you love me, your eyes told me pretty much that. But what's making you run away from me, I'll find out. I'll get you back, even if I've to get heartbroken once again.

I need you back.

- - -

We're reaching the end . . .

Trust Alisha to break his heart all over again? Or she'll open up?

Double update bc I was feeling like it 😅