20 Days Of | Tears

"Hey, I'm Alisha and we've chemistry together!"

"Now princess, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We're meeting for first time and I don't exactly-"

"Uh No! I didn't mean it like that! I meant we are lab partners and now on we have to do reactions together."

"How about we add my bed as catalyst, babydoll?"

"..."

- - -

Day 3

Tears

There are two kind of tears. One that is formed in eyes due to crying because of sorrow, grief, happiness or sadness.

Other kind of tears are Alisha's tears.

I never really got why you cry. You cried when I proposed you for being my girlfriend, on our first date, on our first kiss, on our every single fight and arguement. Sometimes you blame it on hormones and sometimes on your heart.

You're a crybaby. But you were my crybaby.

Today, when we were at the same place where we first met that is chemistry lab; I noticed tears slip out of corner of your eyes when I accidentally brushed my hand on yours.

And when I asked you why are you crying; you blamed it on chemical gases in lab.

Your comebacks are so lame.

You tried to fool me forgetting that I'm the guy who knows your bra size to the size of your slippers.

But I guess, this time I'll believe you because you also said, "it's none of your business."

You know that it hurts, right?

However, #blamegas is soon going to be the new trend over #blamebrokenheart.

- - -