20 Days Of | Jack Daniels

"Hello?"

"I'm in the club thinkin all about you baby.
Hey, you was so easy to love. But wait,
I guess that love wasn't enough..."

"Alex...are you drunk? Where are you? Are you okay ? Wait I'm coming to pick you up, just tell me-"

"I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone...And now I'm wishin that you'd pick up the phone. But you made a decision that you wanted to move on. 'Cuz I was wrong..."

- - -

Day 11

Jack Daniels

People say it is your best friend while rough tough phase. Soothes you by harming your liver and making you forget shit.

Who I'm trying to forget? I swear I don't know any Alisha.

Totally gonna get some girl to hook up in the bar, and have fun.

Not.

Drinking is injurious to the health. I am not an alcoholic. But see, what you did to me baby.

I was not in my mind when I stepped into the bar. Rational me won't ever do that.

Sober me won't ever drunk dial you too. That sounds idiotic.

But oh well, I'm loosing my mind now by all the thinking of 'why you left and what happened '

All I wanna do is sleep. I'm so fucking tired that my brain seems like a cage of wires piercing every corner and leaving a wound.

And then there you go. I shouldn't have drunk too much and called you.

You showed up with worry in your eyes after that call.

And god, the smile on my face reminded me that how it hurts now to move facial muscles.

"ALEX!" You screamed my name, as I made my way towards you stumbling on my feet.

Look at you, making me fall even now, you never learn; do you?

I wrapped my arms around you, inhaling your lavender scent which made me feel more intoxicated.

"I don't deserve this Alex." I heard you whisper, before everything went black.

- - -

If you ever loved somebody, put your hands up? 🙅

Lol. 1k . THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEST 💖😘