Goodbye.

Alaska's POV:

I was the roof most of the day. Apart from Sparkles, no one came to see if I was okay.

The only reason I got down was because Chris persuaded me to. When I say 'persuaded me' I mean he told me to get down I said okay.

I walked straight into my room and the only time I came down was to get something to eat. When I walked into the living room, everyone looked at me. I looked around and didn't see Char or Martyn and Liam wasn't there. I asked,

"Where's Liam?"

Everyone looked to the floor and then Simon spoke up,

"He left earlier this evening. He didn't see the point in staying. We gave him 2 days worth of food and some water and a knife." He paused and continued. "I hope he's okay."

I nod and say that I do to. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a packet of crisps.

When I walked back into the living room, I paused,

"What about Lottie and Martyn."

Kim said,

"Their both upstairs..."

I went upstairs, to go and talk to Lottie. To find out what really happened this morning. When i stopped outside her room...

I could hear her talking and sobbing, I decided to listen in. just to make sure...

Lotties POV:

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked

"Nothing, okay, listen to me Lottie, Alaskas just overeacting!" Martyn replied

"Martyn, think about what it looked like-"

He thought for a minute...

"Oh- She thinks that we- ah shit!"

"Exactly, think about how it looked in her perspective" I think for a moment.

I just wish that she would go for a bit.

Alaska's POV:

I put my ear to the door to continue listening.

Lottie's POV:

I was sobbing now! Martyn pulled me in for a hug,

"Shhhh... Its okay..."

Alaskas POV:

I cannot take this anymore. Char is my own flesh and blood and she's bullshitting to me!

Maybe- maybe I should leave? Yeah! She'll be better off without me for a few days. I'll comeback though, they won't last long without me.

I wait until everyone has gone to bed and I change into my tracksuit bottoms, black base top, blue bandana and my trainers. I put all my arrows in my bag and fill it with food and water.

I had to time it perfectly or Chris, who is sat on watch, would see me. I wrote a note for Char saying,

"Stay safe and goodbye! A xx"

And that was that. I left. I left and they were on their own. No one stopped me so I assumed no one was watching me so I carried on walking. farther and farther away from the place that has been my home of 19 years!

Little did I know, three people were watching me, and two of them were silently sobbing as I walked away.