Following the screams

Simons POV:

I find a stream, seconds away from where Lottie collapsed, and carry her to it.

She is beggining to wake up.

I bathe her wounds and she starts screaming in pain.

Alaskas POV:

Me and Tom were walking round, looking for our friends, and we had just about given up, when we heard a distant scream of pain, we turn to each other and say in unison,

"Lottie!"

We begin to run in the general direction of the scream but then we get confused by the silence.

We hear another scream, and follow it.

Chris' POV:

I carry on running towards the sounds of the screams when I run into Alaska and Tom.

"Are you guys following the...?" I start to ask, but I have to stop because I am breathless from running.

"Yes, we are!"

Lewis' POV:

We run towards the screams, and enter a clearing where we see Simon, he has his back to us...

We jog up to him, and when Hannah sees the problem she screams loudly in shock.

Toms POV:

We hear another scream that sounds a lot like Hannah, close, we dash into a clearing and gasp at the sight before us.

It looks like a small masacre scene, Lottie and Simon are covered in blood, and Lottie has cuts all over her arms and legs...

The ground around them is splattered with blood, and the water around them is a deep red.

Alaska is freaking out, and Lottie is slipping in and out of reality.

"Bandits, they...they...there was nothing I could do!"

Simon said frantically.

"Simon, there was nothing you could do! At least you found her!" I responded.

"But you don't understand, I-"

Lottie started to wake up and looked around, she spotted the deep cuts on her arms and legs and started freaking out.

Lewis lays her down and turned to us,

"Friends, what are we going to do?"

I turn to Alaska, her eyes are glassing over and she turns away from me.