🔸Imagine 1 - Giving birth to Legolas' child while he's away with the Fellowship

Legolas Imagines: Imagine #1 (Re-Vamped)Imagine giving birth to Legolas' child whilst he was out on his quest with The Fellowship to destroy the One Ring.

[ Work Text: ]

The woman is considerately young for an elf but is of just the right age for a human.

She has (H/L) (H/S) of (H/C), hair that is quite unusual for elves even amongst the human race as well. Her skin is of most lively (S/C) and her eyes were of the brightest shade of (E/C). Graceful is her stature, one that is of great power and yet with a fragility that notes her endeavor once upon a moon to be a priestess- a duty that she had relinquished in exchange for fully devoting her life to the sword as a courageous swordmaster.

It had already been a few months since she had given birth to the child in the Lorien woods. Not once had they left the Lady of Light's domain even after her lover, Prince Legolas of Mirkwood journeyed out of Lothlorien's borders along with the Fellowship to continue their venture to Mount Doom.

Somewhere along the many rooms in the lighted halls, the young woman can be seen carrying a small blonde elfling bundled in baby blue silken sheets in her arms. Gentle (E/C) orbs took in the youngling, the very testament that, despite being of different races, the swordsmaster and the elven prince had made their relationship work. This is, achieved however, without the knowledge of the Sindarin Elf's father- for if the Elvenking himself had known of it then it would've been an entirely different story altogether.

(Y/N) shudders at the thought, the thought threatening to fester and dampen an otherwise pleasant morning before it all but dissipated as the elfling in her arms bubbles a giggle in his sleep. Your ada is the prince, you are proof of his existence- proof of our love, the young woman thinks, a warmth budding in her chest. Although she doubts Legolas knew about the elfling -nevermind the possibility of one- as when The Fellowship left, not a soul knew she was pregnant- not even she herself. The events of the night before The Fellowship's departure had been a blur of racing heartbeats and an unwilling urge to let go, not a thought spared for the morning after as all it was was a dreaded inevitability none wanted to acknowledge.

The love they shared burned with the pain that that very night might well be the last time they would ever see each other, and so, fearing any and all regrets, they chose to leave their marks deep into each others' soul- pass what the body could see and what the heart could feel.

(Y/N) recalls the tired and contented little smile of the Elven Prince that fateful morning. The entirety of him made soft by the gauzy veil of sleep and the early morning sun and she decided it was all worth it.

Having him carved deep into her to scar and hollow in his absence had all been worth it.

Since then, both Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn had accepted her as their own and appointed their best guards to accompany her wherever her feet may take her during her pregnancy. By the time that she had given birth to the child, one ellon had already become her best friend.

Gallaghad is an ellon of notably attractive features. With wavy chocolate brown locks and honeyed skin, his hazel eyes of almost childish curiosity is an oxymoron to the strong body of a warrior he possessed. His is a soul that remains ceaselessly fascinated by the human race even before he was appointed as (Y/N)'s personal guard. Always wanting to be told stories of how life is for the human race, what their customs are or just how different they are from elves like him.

She never really could pinpoint that much difference between the races, however. For she had chosen to see through the heart of everyone regardless of where they are from or how they appeared. It was never to do with who gets to live the most or who is most fair than the rest as every soul's collective end is to dust and fate and perhaps to reconvene in another life-