Author's Note

Okay, so first of all, I would want to thank you guys for the whooping 824 reads that this particular imagines book received (just a little more and you guys will surpass my currently top-read Black Butler fanfic). You're all sweethearts, I swear, you guys are the ones that kept me going even through the uninspiration that I'm dealing with on a daily basis. ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

It might not appear to be too much but honestly speaking, when you've just finished uploading a chapter and kept on monitoring the number of reads and comments you receive everytime you go online, seeing such a number lifts me up -from where I was currently wallowing in self-pity on the darkest corner of my room and thinking about how much I suck as a writer- and it means so much to me, it really does.

Now, I just figured that I might as clarify things up with you wonderful lot. On the note, I have not been updating this particular book since I have a lot going on (with school, family, the sudden lack of inspiration and my ever so dreadful inconveniently short attention span) but I'll try my best to continue with it as much as I can since our semestral break had just begun.

Although it still depends on the responses I'd get from you darling readers. Also, I would want to start promoting some of my *maybe* ongoing series of Legolas x Reader fanfics.

Namely:

1. Love lead me on -Legolas x Celine Silverheart (other character)
2. Legolas x ModernDay!Reader - which I might consider opening up for requests

They all need your love and support! Like, honestly.

Don't forget to read, vote and comment. I mean, I know it sucks but I am mostly driven by the responses I get from my readers. When I don't see a single thing I literally lose whatever initiative I have left in my system to continue whatever it was that I had been writing so yea.

Comments are cookies for me and cookies is life~☆\(^ω^\)

-LadyAlicerius21