🔸Imagine 5 part 5 - Imagine your siblings talking about you and Legolas

★Imagine your older siblings -Eowyn and Eomer- talking about you and Legolas

Or

Imagine Eomer being an overprotective older brother and Eowyn scolding him for being so pragmatic

Note: This part is sequential to Imagine 5 part 4 and could be considered as Imagine 5 part 4.5

Cue shipper Eowyn.
-----

"I should be going too," Eomer went to stand, [Y/n] crawling off of him and sitting on her own bed, Eowyn following her.

"Goodnight, brother." Both girls chorused, making their eldest chuckle fondly as he wrapped his strong arms around them as if they're both his most valuable possessions -which they actually are, considering they're his family.

"I might just find it harder now to hand you two over when the time comes in the future." The blond grunted and let them go, kneeling in front of them to look into their eyes, "You two, promise me you will at least tell me about it in beforehand so I could have ample time to prepare myself, alright?" He suddenly said in all seriousness, allowing his protective brotherly nature to show for once.

Eowyn giggled, playfully scolding their brother, "Seriously, brother, is it not a little too early to be thinking about that?!"

"There's no harm in-"

"How about Legolas?" [Y/n] suddenly spoke up from where she was now curled up on her older sister's lap, trying her hardest to fight sleep.

Both blonds froze upon hearing this, one of pleasant and knowing surprise and the other of growing misplaced ire.

"What do you mean, [Y/n]?" Eomer was the first one to speak, his voice dangerously low and his enunciation of each word terribly slow, as if willing the words to merely be ones he had just misheard.

[Y/n] looked up to meet her brother's eyes with hopeful sparks of [e/c], "If I wish to marry Legolas one day, would you approve?" She asked innocently, her voice soft, red dusting her smooth white cheeks.

"[Y/n], could you not find someone of closer age?" He inwardly begged she would, in time, because them being of different races would already be complicated enough as it is. They really don't need any more reasons to make it all the more impossible.

Especially if that would be their little [Y/n]'s dream.

The little girl only hummed and snuggled closer to her sister, "I do not know... I might find someone, in time. I might not. And if the case would be the latter then I would rather that person be Legolas." She smiled dreamily before hoisting herself up and wrapping her arms around the older man's neck, "Good night, brother."

Eomer exchanged looks with a very prudent Eowyn, sighing as he saw that his sister would clearly go and pick their youngest's side no matter what decision she would come to -especially if it would be against what he would've originally wanted for her.

She clearly already approves of the elf for their sister right now.

And it's not as if he could blame Eowyn for it.

When it came to things, Legolas is every bit of the chivalrous gentleman their family would want for their little girl.

Eomer's very own requirements for his sisters' suitors are actually very plain and simple -Theodred's list is much more harrowing, considering the overly doting nature of the prince- refined manners, skills enough to protect and dedication to care for them.