Imagine 5 part 7 - Imagine finally reuniting with your mentor

★Imagine finally reuniting with your mentor... Or not.

Once the presence of the people by their door had disappeared Eowyn didn't waste any second in informing their youngest about whatever it was that they thought they had kept from her.

Eilyn had to admit that almost none of what Eowyn had said was entirely unknown to her. The young woman didn't even know when it started but it seemed as if someone or something wanted her to know about the things that were kept hidden from her and it come to her in the form of visions or dreams.

It was convenient enough that she's stuck in so little a place as this house she took residence in so that she's less likely to be endangered whenever she would black out from the visions.

Halfway through the blonde woman's discourse, the unmistakable pounding of countless horse hooves on solid stones and a chorus of heartbreaking wails had broken the thin sheen of momentary silence that had settled between the three of them.

"Is that?" Eowyn asked as she stood up the moment Eomer unceremoniously ran towards the window.

The man loosened a wooden panel in order to see the cause of the ruckus outside. All colors left his place as he pulled off the window and quickly turned towards his sisters, "It is Theodred's men."

A hopeful smile made its way to Eowyn's lips, "They are back!" She clasped her hands infront of her chest.

Eomer gave her a grim look as he shook his head, "I cannot see Theodred."

The blonde woman's smile instanteneously fell and she didn't waste a single second in running straight towards where her brother had peeked from earlier.

"I...could see him. There! On Brego!" Eowyn pointed at the prince's tall brown steed as she left the opening for her brother to see.

"It is him. But why is he- no!" Eomer quickly sped out of the house without any other word.

Eowyn, unsure of what had caused her brother's outburst, went over the door to check on the streets, Eilyn just close behind her back.

"Is that... Theodred?!" The older of the two exclaimed upon seeing the all too familiar figure laying horizontally on top of Brego.

Turquoise hues gaped at the scene in front of her, the owner trying her hardest to process the courses of actions she could take before it's too late.

She had a vision of this and she didn't like how pale and cold Theodred felt after being let down on his bed inside the confines of his own room within the palace.

Eowyn was crying and so was the unseeing king.

Eomer was frustrated, poorly placed together, and banished.

Grima had a sickening smile of triumph on his face.

"Eowyn," the girl rose a hand to grip her sister's shoulder, "-bring Theodred to me, now." She said with all the seriousness and composure she could muster upon seeing the man that is practically another dear older brother in a mess of bloody clothes and torn flesh.

The older woman nodded her head absent-mindedly as she shot forward and headed straight towards where their brother is. Gripping Brego's reigns and whispering something to the blond man.

Eomer looked momentarily astounded as he stole a glance at their youngest from where she was peeking from behind the door but had nevertheless nodded at what Eowyn had said and lead the three of them on the front porch.

Once there, he unmounted Theodred's unmoving body and swung one of his arms over his shoulders as Eowyn took another and swung it around her own.

"I can take the other side. You go and bring Brego inside the hidden stables at the back." The red haired girl instructed as she took Eomer's place and lead the three of them towards the direction of her bed.