Chapter 4

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R TIMES TEN....LOL IT HAS SEX SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got into Dria’s black on black Dodge Magnum and headed back to the club to get my truck. I looked at the digital clock on the dashboard and noticed it was almost one. I usually talked to DJ before he went to school but he probably thought I went home and forgot to call him. I patted my chest and my breast then opened my shirt looking for my cell phone. I guess I left it in my truck. Darryl sat in the back being unusually quiet. I wondered why they were together. 

“How did you know I was at the hospital?” I said.

Dria quickly looked in her rearview mirror than back at me. “You never hung up the phone when I called you this morning. I heard the conversation between you and the paramedic so instead of coming to look for you I made a detour to the hospital.”

“So, how did you end up with Darryl?”

She looked through rearview  mirror again and eyelashes were blinking faster than normal.  She was nervous. “Well, I didn’t want to call and worry your mom or dad and I called Devin but he didn’t answer the phone. The next person in line was Darryl and fortunately he was in the neighborhood with some chick so I scooped him and we came to look for you.” 

I let my wondering thoughts drift away when we pulled up to the club and I didn’t see my truck.  I know Harold did not have my fucking truck towed. I was starting to get upset. Darryl must’ve known because he put his hand on my shoulder and said that he would take care of it. Not five minutes later he came out the club talking on his cell phone. Great, my friend got shot and now the jackass owner of the club had my vehicle impounded. 

 As he got into the car he said, “Dria drop me off at my T house.” I whipped my head back to look at him. Did he really get in this car and give orders before explaining where the hell my car was?

He stared into my eyes and said “Devin knew something was wrong and you didn’t answer your phone. He used the iPhone location APP to try and find you, which led him to the club. When he got here, he saw police cars and they impounded your car for evidence.”

 I turned back around and leaned my head against the window and cried.

“Baby, don’t worry about it. I’m going to fix this.” I cried harder.

Darryl thought I was crying more because of the situation, but in actuality it was because whenever he was going to “fix it” it was never legal. I figured he would cause more trouble towards the murder rather than help me. Why did they want my car for evidence? I didn’t have anything to do with Maurice’s death. I began to doze off.

“Boy, you are so crazy!” I was laughing at Derrick.

He had just made a joke about how much weight I was going to gain with the new addition to our little family. I relaxed in his 2003 all white, bubble-eye CLK Mercedes with 20 inch Ashanti’s.  I knew he loved me just by the way he looked into my eyes. I was his all and now I just told him I was carrying his first child. Life couldn’t get any better.

“Baby, you know whatever happens I gon take care of you and my baby.”

“Our baby” I corrected him “and yes I know that.”

I was worried now. Anytime he started talking like death was coming made my heart beat fast.  

“What’s wrong Derrick?”

He was a hustler. That’s all he knew since he was 14 years old. I was beginning to get nauseated.

“I might be going away for awhile, but you know where all of my stash spots are and I just got u a brand new car.  You should be straight until I get out.”

“What are you talking about get out?” I asked sarcastically.

Right before he was going to answer we saw those flashing red and blue lights and heard the dreading sounds of police sirens.

“How long have you known?” I was referring to the cops watching him.

“That doesn’t matter but when they start asking you questions just tell them- ,“ I put my hand in his face. I’d been with him for a year.  I knew the drill.

“I love you baby. Finish school, go to college and take care of my son.”

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. Taking heed to everything he just said, I looked in his eyes and said “It’s not a boy.” He leaned over, kissed me softly, and pulled the car over.

“Nikki, wake up.” Dria said when we pulled up in front of my townhome. I had dozed off.

“You dropped Darryl off at mama house?” She shook her head yes.

“Thanks for letting me sleep though that.”

“You already know I got you.”

I was tired. I’d been up nearly seventeen hours and thankful that I didn’t have to work tonight. While passing my bedroom, I stared in the mirror. There was blood on my clothes and I heard the gun shots in my head. I sat on the floor and cried. Dria came up behind me and just held me for a few minutes.

“Go take a bath and go to bed for awhile.” I did as she said. 

I took a long hot bubble both and thought about what could have been between Maurice and me. I laughed at all the good times we shared and that passionate kiss. I started to rub my soapy body with my loofah. Thinking about how soft Maurice’s lips were had my mind racing. I used my index and middle finger to rub my pearl. I was wetter than Niagara Falls. I worked my fingers in and out of myself until I couldn’t take it anymore.

I got out the bath tub and went to my closet and pulled my vibrator out. It was six inches long and the head rotated and also had the rabbit ears on the top. As I got back in the bath tub, I closed my eyes and let my mind wonder to the last time I had sex with Derrick. It was so passionate. The way he kissed my body and his strong hands dominating me, he would grab my hair while inside of me, tell me I was his and made me scream that I would never leave him. The sex was so intense.

I sped the rhythm of the vibrator up and the stimulation from the rabbit made the orgasm explosive. I couldn’t contain myself. I was shaking so hard water was splashing over the tub onto the floor. I laid there breathing hard and cried. After about 45 minutes of lying there, my fingers started to wrinkle and my body was itching. I drained the water and jumped in the shower and really washed my body off.

COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!