Chapter 10

Chapter 10 is rated R...pls be advised there is sexual content before reading.

s/o to cuzzo Memory "Queen of the Beatz" she doing her thang...I love u girl...I posted her video...so check her out after u finish reading #leagoooooooo

My date with my doctor went well. It was hard to break away from him the hour that we were together, but unfortunately we both had to go and make money. I couldn’t wait until this night was over. I needed tomorrow to reflect and think about the decisions I was going to make from here on out.

I walked in the club; surprisingly it was popping as usual. It seemed as if the club didn’t have a shooting 4 days ago.  Devin was in the DJ booth. I walked quickly to him and hugged and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me angrily.

“Your ass got a lot of explaining to do.”

“I know, I know we’ll talk I promise.” I ran through his list looking for what songs I wanted to dance tonight.

“Memory’s here tonight you should dance to one of her songs. I got the perfect one for you. You know the song, Beamer, Benz, or Bentley?”

I smiled. “Yea that’s a hit. Imma show these tricks how to make some real money.”

I walked to the bar to order a drink. My whole mood turned somber when I realized Maurice wasn’t there.

“What can I get for you beautiful?” A white guy with sexy blue eyes stared at me.

“Are you new?”

“Well I am. Tonight’s my first night. And you must be a regular here?” I guess he was trying to figure out how I knew he was new.

“Something like that. Let me get a shot of grey goose and X-rated mixed with Sprite.”

I looked around looking for my usual customers. I saw two of them and automatically knew that was $500. I didn’t have to work as hard. Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t a lazy stripper, on the weekends I bought home a few stacks but with what has happened the last week, I really didn’t feel like being here. I walked around to the locker room and almost got knocked down by the house-mom.

“Damn Gina, whats up?”

“Girl, these lil silly ducks are stomping on my last nerve.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.  Are you ok?”

Was the stress and weariness written all over my face?

“Nothing really. Just school and work is getting tougher as the days go on.”

“Well just stick in there, so you can get the hell outta here.”

“I feel you.”

“Oh by the way I have some new outfits for you.”

All my “uniforms” or trashy stripper outfits as Harold would say were custom-made by Gina. I wasn’t a follower and damn sure didn’t want anyone to have the same outfit I had on.

“Cool. I’ll make sure I get them before you leave tonight.”

I changed into red boy shorts, trimmed in silver with a matching thong underneath that connected to a red criss-cross bikini top also trimmed in silver. I slipped on the silver Steve Madden sandal, applied a small amount of lip gloss and walked out the floor. I scanned the room. Devin was in the DJ booth. Dria was on the main stage climbing up the pole, probably getting ready to do a trick. I looked towards VIP, Darryl and his drug dealing friends had about seven dancers fully occupied. Seems like everything was back to normal. Darryl looked pissed. All of a sudden I heard oohh’s, awww’s and a several handclaps, I turned back to the main stage, Dria was at the top of the pole and started to do sit-ups coming down and ended on her head and started p-popping. I smiled when I saw all the money that was being thrown on the stage for her.