Chapter 3

[ Notice: There is swearing in this chapter because of Hidan's colourful language and also, Gurēsu's vocabulary. ;) ]
__________________________________________

'A day with Hidan, how fun!', Gurēsu thought to herself. As soon as she woke up, she was grinning from excitement. Hidan was the most 'human' in her opinion, besides Hidan. He wasn't oddly quiet or lurking in the shadows.

The others already left swiftly as well as Kakuzu leaving for large bounties as he normally does.

So, it was just, Hidan and Gurēsu, alone in the base. 

"What do you want to do first?", Hidan asked with a sly smirk, plotting something mischievous. So far, Gurēsu was innocent from the lack of Hidan's presence but, he thought of a plan that would make sure she would be more 'fun'. For him at least. HIdan's definition of 'fun' is much different than sane people.

"Anything you want, I guess.", She replied, being clueless.

Hidan's smirk turned bigger as he said,"Let's go learn about Jashin!"

"Alright," she shrugged, not knowing of what how destructive this will be. Jashin. We all heard of this name. Nobody ever commented how Hidan's obsession on him, and for good reason. He always goes on and on about his lord and savior. Gurēsu frequently hears about him, but strangely enough, everyone she asks says not to tell Hidan about it. Today is when she could finally know what it is. 

*Time skip when Kakuzu came back*

Kakuzu entered, not bothering to greet himself and walked in. He was expecting a mess or at least some noise from the child and man-child. Watching his surroundings with a suspicious scope of the cave, he looked around every corner 

"Hidan? Gurēsu?", he called out.

"Hi Kakuzu," Hidan smiled, as he came out of the shadows.

"Hi Hidan, where's Gurēsu?", he asked.

"I'm here," Gurēsu said with a Chesire cat smile. It was a unsettling sight, even for Kakuzu.

"Stop smiling like that," Kakuzu ordered.

"Okay," she said as she walked forward.

But, Kakuzu noticed something different about her.

She had a Jashin symbol necklace and a scythe on her back. Something that should never be combined with Gurēsu. The thought-provoking theory made Kakuzu twitch with confusion.

"Why do you have a scythe?", Kakuzu asked, with worry, trying to cover up his confusion with a frown.

"Jashin, is the answer.........", She said with a creepy smile.

When the rest of the Akatsuki arrived

"We have arrived," Pain greeted as he opened the hideout's door.

"Where's Hidan and Gurēsu?", Sasori asked. He didn't want the two fiddling with his stuff like when they 'accidently' burned his workshop.

Then, a strange noise came from Gurēsu's room. It sounded like a scream. The sound was distant and short, making everyone assume the victim died.