Chapter 9

Gurēsu's Point of View

I watch as the leaf ninja run up to Naruto, as he blacked out. This weakling beat Pain? How disappointing. He was the one that killed Kakuzu? His presence severely mislead me into believing that he would actually make me use all of my chakra.

The pink haired one started healing him, as the others started warming up their chakra.  They all shiver as they try to regain their energy while I cracked my knuckles and smiled with glee.

"Okay, Alright," I said,"Let's get serious."

The weak people widen their eyes as I wasn't using full force. Being feared is not a bad feeling. Wow, isn't that a surprise?

The Inuzuka yelled out, "Why the hell are you attacking us?!? All they did us cause us pain!"

"Cause you pain? All of your ninja are ignorant. I watched my family vanish one by one. You don't understand my pain, my anger, and my sorrow. I heard that Nara boy took revenge on Hidan. Your sensei has died because that was his job. He has pledged his life to become a shinobi. My family has been suffering for peace. Your peace. Now, don't you EVER talk about pain around me." I explained. But, enough talking.

I fly up with my paper wings and got my clay pouch and made a bunch of spiders. My hand starts to chew up the clay that Deidara owned, and spat out some explosives.

They fall to the ground, with everyone scrambling to escape and I yell,"KATSU!!!"

The bombs explode as the smoke spawn in the area. I could see clear as day, but I noticed they were about to attack upwards, in my direction.

The rinnegan appears in my eye as I see the leaf ninja trying to hide to make me confused. Cowards......

"Gale Style, Almighty push!", I yell as I put my hand, facing the ground. The ground exploded even more. The houses that they just rebuilt, has been blown to pieces of wood.

The shinobi start throwing shuriken and Kunai, but they all went straight past me.

"Cowards!", I yell, "I don't know how you accomplished to defeat them."

I sensed someone coming from the ground to punch me up, about to grab my leg. I fly higher, and noticed some Jounin are about to knock me out with pressure points. I flip around them, kick them away. They flew away, except that copy ninja. He prepared a lighting attack.

"CHIDORI!" He yelled. Wow, I wonder what I'll do. I made myself so, he went right through. But, he did Kamui behind me and stabbed me. I spat out blood! I was arrogant! Time slows down as I realize my defeat. Will they kill me too? I guess this how they felt when they died too but, I won't stop until they know how I feel.

He sighed, "Not so smart, huh?"

"Go ahead, scum." I smirked, "You are nothing."

I got knocked out and I hate myself, 'Damn it!'
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Gurēsu's Point of View

I wake up in a dark room with chains on the wall. S***! What will Obito do to me when he finds out I got captured! I made sure that I wouldn't fail my mission, what will he do to me...