Chapter 5

(This Chapter is way different than other chapter. It's like OVA, it's a joke chapter. Take it like a grain of salt)

Sunday Fun Day with Tobi!

Gurēsu's Point of View

Ah. The beautiful sight of Sunday. I had already woken up, very early with Tobi. We had a busy schedule to finish today.

Tobi and I sat in the couch, in the living room, discussing our plans.

I pull out my "fancy reading glasses" and read out our schedule,

"Ahem, today we have.......
7:00AM: Baptizing Hidan
8:00AM: Replacing Deidera's clay with play-dough
9:00AM: Hacking into Kakuzu's vault and replacing money with Monopoly money
10:00AM: Breakfast with Kisame!
11:00AM: Mt. Candy!"

"Woah! Where did Gurēsu get glasses?", he said, enthusiastically.

"Never mind that young Tobi!", I say, professionally,"Onwards to Sunday Fun day!"

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Hidan's Point of view

Oh, f***. It's morning. I f****** hate mornings. I lazily drag myself out of bed and dragged myself to the door.

I open the door and *SPLASH*. What the f***!?!? I'm soaking wet! The f***! Who f****** did this?!?! I look down to see a bucket, that used to be filled with water, and it had a paper taped to it.

It was a bearded, young man, and words said,"Jesus."

Wait a f****** second. Kakuzu told me about this guy! But, what was it?

I sat down on the floor, still wet, trying to remember what Kakuzu told me.

"Religion, Son of God, Catholic.", I mumble to myself as I remember.

I scream in the air with as much hate and anger as possible,"FUDGE YOU!"

8:00AM

Gurēsu's Point of View

I just have to distract Deidera while Tobi puts clay in his pouch. I walk over to him, sleeping, and I shake his shoulders while saying,"Deidera! Deidera! Sasori just mocked your art!"

He shot out of bed while clenching his fist,"SASORI!!!!!!!"

He jumped out of bed sprinting towards Sasori's Room.

Quickly, Tobi pops into the room and replaces clay with white play-dough.

We ran out quietly and waits for him to come and take his "art" to prove to Sasori.

He runs in, taking his pouch as he runs back to Sasori.

Tobi and I camouflaged and concealed our chakra as we watched the full-out battle of art.

Sasori has his puppets as Deidera was reaching his hands in his pouch.

This will not end well.