Chapter 17

Third Person Point of View

"Where is Gurēsu?" Obito commanded as he narrowed his eyes.

"I don't know." Sasuke replied with an uninterested face,"It doesn't matter anyway."

"It does matter, she has something that could help me." He said back,"Get her now."

"I have to heal after the transplant."

"Get. Her. Now."

-
Gurēsu's Point of View

I silently tiptoe out of my room and gently closed the door.

Tsunade said that I should get some rest, but, I want to explore! Besides, the last I was here was when I was in prison, soooooooo.....

I sprint out of the hospital, praying to Jashin that no one will spot me.

I look back,'Ha! I escape-'

I bumped into someone, falling to the ground.

"Hey! What's your problem!?" I exclaimed as I rub my head,"Watch where you're going!"

"Me! How about you!" The guy said as he stood up.

Wait. I know this guy.

"Hey I know you!" He yelled in surprise,"You're that girl!"

Whoops.

"Get back here!" He shouted as I started running away.

He has this weird pineapple-like haircut, and leaf Chunin jacket. I think he was the one who killed Hidan.

I swiftly maneuver around the village, without hitting someone by accident. I hate when that happens. Especially when the little sucker runs away without apologizing.

Anyways...

I keep getting chased by this guy, and I turn and see more people accompanying him! The Yamanaka one, the Akimichi one, and the Hyûga one. I just wanted to explore, and this is what I get!

"I gotcha!" Someone said as they held me in a head lock.

"Finally..." Pineapple kid said,"What took you so long Kiba?"

"Hey! It's not easy! She's pretty fast!" The one with fangs said, as he crossed his arms.

"Whatever, let's just take her to Lady Tsunade." The blond girl said as she rolled her eyes.

"Believe me! Lady Tsunade already let me stay!" I pleaded,"I'm wearing hospital clothes for pete sake!"

"Nice try, we're not falling for that." The Inuzuka said as he held my arms,"Let's go."

Whatever. The looks on their faces will be hilarious when they know

...

"WHAT?!?!?" Tsunade screeched.

"W-We thought sh-she was a threat, m-m'lady." Ino shook in fear.