Chapter 20

-

There's always something entertaining about someone who is about to get the royal beating of their life from 2 of the best shinobi in the world, with a so-so blood-related brother also in the mix as well. In this scenario, Kabuto and whatever the hell his last name was because who honestly gives a shit about Kabuto. Itachi turns to face Sasuke and I, and nod. In the anime world, we all somehow knew what he meant and went along with it. Closing my eyes, only to reopen them to nearly burst out, as my mangekyo sharingan emerges in my eyeball.

"Susanoo!" We all exclaimed, as three skeletons emerge around us, slowly building up into a purple, red, and silver weapon and barrier of mass destruction. However, mine doesn't compare to my two other partners, because of my singular sharingan. It's considerably shorter, and the armour appearing to be weaker and less durable than Sasuke's.

I try to cover up my pouting, unfortunately, Sasuke notices this as well, "It seems you are weaker that me,"

Gritting my teeth, I try to maintain a calm sense of mind. Think of your happy place. Think of your happy place... Ah yes, the entire Akatsuki together having fun as we torture Danzo and the rest of the leaf villag e ninja, while Sasuke could only dream of the amusement we're having with bootleg shark boy, a guy with intense anger issues, and Karin... I don't even have to insult her. Her life is already too hilarious enough as is.

Itachi must have noticed how happy I have gotten from my crazed smile and snapped me out of it, "Gurēsu. Stop day-dreaming about torturing Danzo again,"

"Wha.. What?" I squinted at my partial brother, trying to decipher how exactly he knew that, "Can you read my mind or something? I wish my sharingan could do that,"

Our susanoo all stand tall, as we were preparing for what's to come, which was Itachi's brilliant plan. Itachi started running towards the circus freakshow, as Sasuke's skeleton started pulling the bow string, ready to release the arrow at any moment.

Itachi threw an array of chakra-infused shuriken distracting Kabuto, as the arrow was deployed, stabbing a snake to the ceiling, leaving Kabuto unable to move. He looks around frantically for Sasuke's sword at the side of the wall. What an idiot, this is why you're a dumbass.

"Itachi! He's gonna try to use Sasuke's sword to escape!" I yell, echoing through the deep cave, sprinting to prevent him from freeing himself.

Grabbing the blade, to my genuine surprise, instead of killing the snake that made him stuck, he pierces my stomach. Reacting to the sword, I force out blood from my throat, beginning to cough violently and twitching my eyes. Son of a bitch! (Hidan's not even alive, but he's still influencing me)

"This is why he told you not be impatient," Kabuto sneered with an arrogant tone.

Just as planned, Itachi arrived just in time staring into Kabuto's eyes with his mangekyo sharingan. We got right where we wanted him. Itachi bursts into a flurry of crows, suddenly vanishing in the process. The so-called dragon sage looks around him, only to see Itachi slicing the tip of his horn with Sasuke's sword. Huh... fine. I guess Sasuke being dumb wasn't totally useless.

We deactivate our Susanoo as Kabuto smirks, as if he doesn't realize what he got himself into, "Oh yeah, that's right. These things are new. I totally forgot that I had these horns up here now. Oh well."