Chapter 12

Guresu's Point of View

Suigestu, Jugo, Karin and I stay back as Sasuke confronts this 'Killer Bee'.

He did a weird pose as we look with confusion. Wait in the Jashin is he doing?

"Let's do this and shut up this witless pain in the ear," Suigestu said.

Oh yeah, this guy, only talks in rapping, how irritating.

"That is the plan," Sasuke states calmly.

"Check it! I'm not witless, yo! I got super rhymes and charming flow, fool!", the eight tails rapped.

"What a joke. Not to mention, he's got absolutely zero rapping talent," Karin said as she touched her glasses.

Finally, I agree on something with her.

"Hold up, fool. No need to be cruel," Killer Bee said, rapping again.

"Be quiet!", Karin exclaimed.

Sasuke finally moves and charges with his sword, but gets blocked with Bee's executioner blade, previously owned by Zabuza Momochi.

Bee spins to strike Sasuke, but Sasuke blocks.

Sasuke gets pushed back, with the immense power Killer Bee had, so, he jumped and spinned to hit him, and got a hit on bee's neck.

Jugo looked suprised, Suigestu looks excited and Karin blushed.

I hope I don't act like Karin or Bee, the results will be horrific.

The battle got really boring because all the battle was consisting of clangs of their sword and Sasuke being cheered on.

'I'm done with narrating, so I'm gonna take a nap, I can't interfere with this fight anyway,' I think to myself as I sit on the ground.

Ignoring my team's statements, I close my eyes as I drifted asleep.

=~=~=~=~=~=

"Guresu! Guresu! Guresu!", I hear Karin yell as I wake up.

I look around and see the actual eight tails in the actual friggen flesh and my teammates looking like they got a serious beating.

"All I did was take a nap and this is what happens!", I complain.

Suigestu was fending off Bee as Jugo and Karin try to heal Sasuke.

"Do something already!", Karin screeched.

"Alright, alright, sheesh," I say as I walk to Suigestu.

Not to mention, Suigestu was water and he is warding the friggen eight tails!

"Yo! Suigestu! I'll take over," I say to him.

"I doubt you can help!" He yells as he still fought,"You sleepy head!"

I gritted my teeth in frustration as I fly up to them.

"Rinnegan!", I yell as my eyes turned into a purple shade.

I use my Deva path to blaock any of Killer bee's attack and told Suigestu,"Just take the others ansd run!"

He nods quickly as he urns back to human size.

I look at the eight tailed beast and boasted,"I took down a tailed beast before, I can do it again!"

"Sharingan!", I activate,"Susanoo!"

A silver skeleton-like being spawned as attacked with it's sword at the eight tails.

I grinned as I thought,'Sasuke may have tried but, I trained with Itachi,'

I see eight tails trying to recover as killer bee's voice was heard,"I'm not letting you go, you fool!"

A black ball, completely made out of chakra, appears in the beats's mouth as it was aimed for me.

I smirk, does he really think this could injure me? He's the real fool.

A ball of chakra shoots from the eight tail's mouth as it explodes.

Nearby ninja heard the sound and saw below bee in eight tails mode!

They notice bee's opponents and immediately recognized team Taka's robes.

It was the Akatsuki.

Sasuke and the others panted heavily as the battle still went on.

"Where's Guresu?", Karin asked as she looked around.

I appeared next to her and said,"I'm right here!"

Her team gasped in surprise.

"Where the heck were you!?", Suigestu yells.

I don't answer as I look at Sasuke,

'He's gonna do Amaterasu, isn't he?'

I place my hand on his shoulder and say,"Don't Sasuke, I'll do it, you'll faint from exhaustion if you do,"

He generally looked confused.

Oh yeah, he didn't pay attention when I activated Susanoo! And I also don't have my sharingan activated as well.

I turn and see eight tails charging.

"He's coming!", Karin yelled.

No crud Sherlock.

I breath in as blood pours from my eye,"Amatersu,"

Jet black flames appear on eight tail's body as it screams in pain.

It moves in pain as it aimed for us.

I whispered,"Rasangan," like Naruto did before and cut one of it's tentacles.

We start sprinting away as it was moving randomly from the black fire.

Fortunately, Karin got hit and Sasuke grunted,"Damn! The black flame!"

"We'll be too late if we save her," Jugo informed.

"I'll do it," I say lazily as I flew with my wings and quickly grabbed Karin and flew back.

"Happy now?", I say with boredom.

"We have to put out this fire!", Sasuke exclaims.

"But, that's not possible," Jugo said.

I sigh, I have idiotic teammates.

I give Karin to Jugo and closed my eyes.

'This is gonna seriously hurt me after....' I think,'I must follow orders,'

I put out the amaterasu as steam and smoke spawn in the air.

The eight tails vanished as the lifeless body of Killer bee was left.

I slightly smile with victory but, quickly head my eyes in pain.

I can't faint now! There's still those cloud ninja!

And worst of all, Sasuke was wearing his damn Uchiha crest.

I try to stop myself from fainting, and thankfully, succeeded.

"Sasuke, there were cloud ninja witnessing this fight, do you want me to kill them?", I ask as I wait for his response.

"No, we're done with our buisness here," he replies as Jugo picks up Killer Bee's body.

I take a huge breath in as I try to heal myself with simple medical ninjutsu.

At least I get to see Kisame after this mess.