Chapter 7

(SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH SHIPPUDEN EPISODE 27 AND SEASON 2 EPISODE 28!!!!!!!!)

Gurēsu's Point of View

Age: 16 years-old

Ever since that incident with Orochimaru, I didn't fool around any more. I  learned all about the desperate creature. He was one of the leaf's legendary sannin. He seems pretty disgusting to me. All he wants is youth. He could use his skills for the better. He also was in the Akatsuki but, he tried to steal away Itachi. That fiend. 

I trained more often and was more like Itachi, Pein, and Konan, Silent and serious. Everyone else seemed irrelevant. Their petty personality seems distracting from my goals. I was with the others less and less.

They couldn't even be with be with me because, they've got a serious mission,

To extract jinchuriki.

I have no problem with it, this step will help achieve peace. Every ninja has annoying conflicts with each other. If we happen to make peace, everyone could be happier. 

I was in the training room, practicing my kenjutsu, when I heard a rumble of rocks and explosion. I sensed chakra belonging to people other than the Akatsuki. I think it might the sacrifices Hidan as in his room.

What could that be?

I hope it's not Deidara. His explosions has made our locations made more noticeable. He is so irritating. He always has pointless arguments with Sasori.

I walk out, masking my chakra, and, without getting detected, I sneak in the entrance and see leaf ninja, Sasori and Deidara.

What would weak leaf ninja want? Itachi was from that village. He said that his younger brother was there. He didn't tell me his name yet, but he said he is a great sibling. I think Itachi is the only worthy leaf shinobi. He is wise, intelligent, and definitely a skilled fighter.

I watch as the blond boy yells in anger while Deidera kicked the one tails boy. He had spiky hair and a noticeable orange outfit. Idiot. Ninja should be stealthy and secretive, not drawing any extra attention. He looks very familiar however. I was studying Konoha's hokages, and I think it was the fourth or third one looked like him. I don't know if they had a child though. 

"Gaara! Get up! Gaara, wake up!", he yelled in fury. I sensed his chakra spiking up. I think he's the nine tails jinchuriki. The other jinchuriki were a breeze to capture and eliminate. He can't be any different.

I stop watching because I don't want to watch the boring contents of their fighting.

The Akatsuki would win anyway. We are the best of the best. We cannot be beaten. Now, I can be confident to be a member.

I walk back to the training room, continuing my training, as quietly as possible. I hate when noise while battling others. I need total concentration and I figured Sasori needs concentration as well.

While I was training, I smell sawdust and heard punches and kicks. The aroma of poison was also thrown around. Chakra was growing up and down, but Sasori seems fine.

But, I still didn't go outside.

I kept training.