Chapter 13

Gurēsu's Point of View

I felt like something is wrong about Killer Bee, but I let it slide.

We sealed Bee in a protective scroll and transported it to the Akatsuki base.

We are now waiting for all the Kage to form up, so we can attack them.

I heard Lady Tsunade was in a coma from the attack from Pain, so now, Danzo is the new Hokage.

I always wanted to kill that man, Itachi was forced to kill his clan, because of him, but, no. Of course, Sasuke wants to kill him instead.

We were hiding near the ceiling, in the building, in the land of iron.

There were may guards there, but, I can handle them.

"There's no good. There are too may of them," Karin stated,"We'll be found and captured in no time,"

"Don't be a wuss Karin, I can handle them," I say.

"No, Sasuke will take care of them," Jugo said.

We watched Sasuke appear in front of the guards, with no expression on his face and said,"I'm very irritated right no. Attack, and I doubt I can hold back,"

"We could say the same to you!", one of the guards exclaimed, as he striked, with chakra, from his sword.

Sasuke turned on his Sharingan and blocked with his chidori.

"He repelled them?", a guard asked, surprised.

"His blade work is similar to ours!", another one informed.

"Karin, stop monitoring those guys," Jugo ordered,"Find out where Danzo is!"

"But what about the samurai?", she asked.

"Sasuke will be fine," I assured,"You're not doubting his abilities, are you?"

"Of course not!", she exclaimed.

"Don't worry I'll take care of the samurai," Jugo said,"Just locate Danzo,"

Karin gasped.

'She must have notice the change in Sasuke's Chakra," I thought.

Sasuke kept mercilessly killing every guard, with no thought.

I smile, as I see the guard's blood, but my teammates don't agree.

Suigestu and Jugo have mixed opinions and Karin looks terrified.

Three samurai attacked Sasuke in unison, but was blocked by Jugo, who magically teleported down there.

"He's not alone!", a guard said.

Then, Jugo smiled with content.

'That's not fair! He gets to rampage, but not me," I mentally whine.

Suddenly, a huge hole in the ceiling forms, as rubble aims at Sasuke.

"Hey Kid! I am gonna teach you the fear of true fury!", The Raikage exclaimed as he took off his cape and powerful chakra surronds him.