Filler Arc Part 2

above is a pic of Gurēsu when she's more like Hidan and Deidara, you know, carefree and doesn't care about anything. Anywho, long chapter ahead!

-

Eye to Eye: Sharingan vs. Sharingan!

You know, in any other circumstance, I would let Itachi and Kisame fight off the leaf ninja. But, things happens, and life has so gracefully let things finally get interesting. It'd be a lie to say that Kakashi Hatake wasn't going to be difficult to beat, but so what? I never back down from a challenge. Especially when it's as rare as this. The picture in the bingo book were coming to life for me. His dull silver hair and infamous one sharingan. Seems as though we have something in common.

His eyes were entirely focused on Itachi, but quickly went to me. He seems off by not only my age, but also the fact that I possessed the same dōjutsu like him.

"Well, well. What a surprise," Kisame sarcastically stated, "That's how you copied my jutsu. You're Kakashi, aren't you?"

"You can imagine my surprise. I go to check out a couple of lowlife vagabonds in a tea house, and I find none other than Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki," Kakashi's shadow clone, in a defensive position, while the real one, turned his head to me, "And you, a child not hestianting to kill a fellow shinobi."

"Is that not part of the job description?" I presented a wide grin, my hand gripping a kunai knife, "You should know all about that. You being such a prodigy, Kakashi Hatake."

He is taken back by my knowledge of his capabilities, before I give a even more charming smile, "Or should I say, friend killer?"

He flinched, slightly shaking with that cursed nickname, before narrowing his eyes in suspicion and mild anger.

Kisame starts chuckling at my remark, then, grasping on the Samehada's handle, "I heard you and Zabuza had it out a while back."

"Yes. We did," Kakashi's clone, reaching his hand behind him, aiming for a kunai knife.

Kisame instantly notices, smirks, and whips back his sword, pointing directly at Kakashi, "Go ahead. I'd love to slice you to ribbons."

"Kisame. Stop it," Itachi ordered, everyone else surprised by his words, "If you take this man on, it won't be without cost. Furthermore, it will take time, and the commotion is liable to bring Shinobi running. Your way is inefficient and unnecessarily risky. Don't lose sight of our goal."

I start getting nervous. Itachi rarely indirectly insults Kisame. His guard is higher than usual, and I couldn't help but think that was my fault. Guilt circles my head, but I try my best to shake it off.

Kakashi's shadow clone disappears, and the real Kakashi readies his chakra, I could feel it spike upwards to prepare for Itachi's attack.

"Regardless, you," He grabs my attention, referring to me, continues, "You are to turned over to the custody of the leaf vill-"

On instinct by merely hearing those words, my blood boils in anger, my hands unconsciously weaving hands signs, "Water style: Water Bomb Jutsu!"

He jumps back, with a face of shock of how angry his demand made me. He however reacts quickly and counters "Water style: Water Wall Jutsu!"