Chapter 6

Mild torture warning, so if you don't want to read that skip this chapter

-

There's something so satisfying about being alone. Completely. No creepy Zetsu watching my every move or Pain training me until I pass out. Just me. This time I managed to finally convince the leader that I was responsible enough. Even though I'm was lying... Oh well, what can happen in one hour?

Some members were out on bounties, some looking for intel, or just doing some reconnaissance. To be honest, I didn't really listen to the meetings.. I mean, why should I? It's not like I'm going go on a mission anytime soon. Pain said that I only have one mission, and when that time comes, I should surpass him. Huh, I guess that mission isn't coming anytime soon.

Now that no one's here, I decide to look around each room. The one first when you go down the hall is Pain's office. Why am I not surprised that this man- I mean God, doesn't sleep? There was a singular desk (and nothing else I might add) and inside it has some important documents, but they're all closed with seals, that I couldn't even think of opening. One time, I dared Hidan to try and open one, and it exploded... Thankfully no one found out that I was the one suggested it in the first place. Sorry Hidan...

Konan's room was very similar, but the only difference being instead of a desk, there was one shelf a jar with some origami on it. Upon close inspection, I've come to realize there's around 1000 paper cranes in there. Who knew she had this much free time? There was also a single bed with full periwinkle sheets, and matching pillows.

Next up, we have Itachi. His wardrobe had an apron with the akatsuki symbol on it hung up on one of its handles, and his bed was a simple black. His bed drawer had album with the Uchiha emblem on it, but it had a special seal on it. Whatever, I won't pry.

Kisame's room had the standard bed and closet, with one fish tank with some piranhas in them. I wonder if he can talk to them.

Hidan's room was so messy, a combination dried and fresh blood everywhere, and a pile of ripped cloaks. I wonder how Kakuzu can put up with this. The only near part of his room was a personal shrine with a bunch of related Jashin pendants and necklances. Who's betting Hidan forges his own jewelry? Because I am.

Kakuzu has one central, gigantic vault, and my head would spin if I tried to figure out the passcode. Ever since the incident, he has stopped trusting me with his money. Oops.

Deidara looked like an artist studio that blew up, because frankly, all of his sculptures were exploded. A table had a variety of sculpting tools and some spare hairspray. I've always wondered how his hair stood up so perfectly all the time..

Sasori's room looked horrifying. It was a creepy, twisted version of Gepetto's house from Pinocchio. With the exception of all of those puppets having various poison coated ninja weapons and tools. I quickly took a small peek and that's all I need. One wrong step and I'm gonna get pretty hurt.

Tobi's room was also very messy, was filled with candy, junk food, and other assorted snacks. His bed had very colourful blankets, and of course, his floor was a complete mess. Just ninja tools, cloaks, and papers all over the floor. His closet was open though, which had some other masks that I've never seen him wear before.

I knew that Zetsu's room was outside, but his greenhouse of a room wasn't very comforting. It made me feel very claustrophobic with how much greenery there was. I didn't want to see it again.