two

Chapter status - edited.

-

"Ella!" I head moms usual, bossy voice yell at me from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back, pulling on a baggy grey t-shirt and walking down the staircase.

I had a terrible headache, and I was completely hung over from last night. I probably shouldn't had taken those last shots, because I wasn't used to drinking.

I carefully and rarther slowly made my way over to the dining table, sitting down. Every movement I made just made my head pound even harder, so I decided to sit still.

My mothers narrow eyes were locked on me, for about the millionth time. She loathes me, and everyone knows it. My mother literally looked like she was ready to kill me with those green, animal like eyes staring at me.

I rested my head against my palm of my hand, closing my eyes. Here it comes. My mom is clearly mad because of me going out last night, as always.

"Where the heck were you last night, Ella?" Mom questioned, placing a plate full of pancakes in the middle of the table. They looked absolutely delicious, but I knew I wasn't allowed to eat them before she had finished her usual scolding. God, this woman drives me crazy.

She hasitly walked up to where I sat by the table and slammed her small, yet vert strong hands into the wooden suface.

"Did you hear me? Where the heck were you?" She asked, more impatient and angry this time.

"Out." I groaned, looking up at her. Fighting with her is the last thing i'd want to do right now with this scorching pain in my head. "Hell, mom, can we talk about this later? I have a terrible headache." I groaned quietly, massaging my head with the palm of my hand.

Her face was tightly molded into an angry expression, her lips sealed into a thin, straight line and it looked like there was a fire behind her eyes because of how furious she was.

"Out. Okay, if that's how you play it." She mumbled, agressivly raking her hand through her brown, thin hair. "You didn't tell me. Where were you?"

"Out, just as I told you." I sighed. It's not that she really gives a damn anyway. She just wants to punish me because she can.

I think she gave up after a couple of minutes of intense staring, knowing she couldn't get any more information out of me.

She angrily marched away from the table, taking the hot frying pan off the stove and harshly throwing it in the sink and flushing cold water on it.

It made a stinging sound, almost like a bee.
"You're the family fuckup anyway." She mumbled.

I had lost my appetite because of her scolding, so I stood up, walking into my younger sister on my way to my room - Belle. The perfect sister, good grades, perfect boyfriend, with her whole future planned out by our mother.

Belle and I are complete opposites, though.

"Ugh, Ella!" She squeaked, and looked at me. She was annoyed, just like mom. I wanted to scream 'fuck you' into her face, but didn't as I knew my mother would be even more angry with me if I did. She would kill me if I insulted her perfect little daughter.

I walked past her, up the staircase, into my room and locked the door.

"You're never going out like that again!" I heard her yell at me and I tried to ignore her.

Sighing, I sat down up against my door, pulling my knees up to my face.

I closed my eyes, and overhearing mom saying something about me to my sister from downstairs, probably something about how much of a disgrace I am to the family.

I sat there for a while, listening to their conversation about how I should move out and how I don't belong here anymore. As mom said, the teenage fuck up.

Maybe I am a fuck up. At least my whole family thought so. I can't do anything right, according to her. She thinks I never do any good.

Well, my grades weren't that bad, acutally. But compeared to Belle's, she was out of my leauge; She always got straight A's. I didn't know what I wanted to do or accomplish in my life, and i've only had shit boyfriends who looked down on me and used me for various things, like getting close to another girl or just simply using me.

My family didn't appreaciate me and thought in was a burden to the family so that is fucking great.

I eventually got up to get my phone and text Denise, to ask her where she went last night. She literally just disappeared with that guy. That black haired guy was gone too, what if he hurt her? My mind started to race and I found myself desperately running around and looking for my phone.

I looked for it in my bed, expecting to find it there; nope. Not there.

Of course I didn't know where it was. I never did.

My phone was not on my desk, in my pocket, or even in my room, so I went downstairs, ignoring the looks and the rude, unnecessary comments from my mom.

My purse was lying on the floor; I must have left it there last night.

I picked it up and looked inside it, finding my lipstick and a little note.

'I have your phone. Meet me in the alley if you want it back.' It read with crappy writing.

What the fuck was this supposed to mean? Someone took my phone, and left a note? That could be anyone from the club last night, and why would he or she it give it back? That's just idiotic. At least i wouldn't, but apparently this guy or girl is.