thirty one

*please don't forget to read the (A/N) in the end of the chapter, it's important*

________

I had left my group of drunk 'friends' behind to get myself something else than alcohol to drink after a while. I pushed through the crowd of people, finally making my way over to the kitchen. I quickly poured myself a glass of water, downing it all, before filling it up again. My eyes flickered around the room, anxiously looking around for Jason. I was terrified when I was alone. Well, i'm not really alone at the moment, because there's loads of people in this house, surrounding me, but somehow, I felt so alone, so scared. How come you can feel so alone in the middle of a big crowd?

I decided to get back to the others, or mainly, I decided to get back to Niall. I wanted to feel his arms around me. I wanted him to comfort me and make me feel safe, so I made my way back, pushing through the crowd again. I accidentally spilled some water on a girls dress, but luckily, she didn't seem to notice. I bet she was too drunk to even give a damn. When I got back to the couch, I could see Lydia and Niall talking to each other. They were sitting pretty close, Lydia's eyes locked on Niall's face. She was smiling, and I was jealous.

I walked over to Niall and Lydia, casually plopping down in the middle of them without hesitation. I put my glass of water on the table in front of us before leaning into Niall. He looked worried, like I was hurt or something, but I wasn't, I was just... Terribly jealous. His fingers laced around my arms, holding me tightly as he gave me a worried look. I shook my head, telling him nothing was wrong before I pulled myself closer to him. I have to do this, or esle Lydia won't fucking stop thinking she has a chance with him. She needs to know about us and how he is mine.

Fuck it.

I put my hand on his neck, pushing my body up against his, our lips crashing together. I could only imagine Lydias' face right now and I kind of wanted to see it myself, but I kept kissing him.

Niall's grasp around my arms loosened, his muscles relaxing, his touch becoming gentle, again. I smiled, knowing that he really tried not to scare me. The second our lips touched, I was intrigued and scared, just like last time, but it just felt like had to do it. Lydia should literally back off. And she will back off after this, she has to.

I pushed back every image, thought and memory of Jason and kept kissing Niall. Our tongues gently moved together in a slow pace, making me want more. I reached up and pulled a bit at his hair, and as I did that Niall let out a quiet moan.

I heard someone laugh very loudly next to us before I felt the awful feeling of ice-cold liquid running down my body, coming from above my head. I gasped and I got up from Niall, automaticlly blaming Lydia in my mind. It was her.. right? It would make sense. Goddamn Lydia.

I looked around as I heard Niall yell over the booming music, seeing Lydia sitting in the same position as before, staring at me. Her look could kill, literally. It was extremely intense, and she didn't even bother to blink. She parted her plump lips as she stood up from the couch, taking a step closer to me.

"Perfect timing, right?" She smiled, and then walked off. I turned around to grab her perfect face in between my hands, to hit her, but she was out of reach. She looked back at me, shooting me a smug smile. My hair was soaked, along with my sweatshirt and jeans. Ugh, I absolutely despise her.

I turned back to Niall, sighing. He was cussing out two of the other fratboys - the redhead whom I can't remember his name, and DiCaprio - so apparently, it wasn't Lydia who poured the water over us, but I'm sure she liked it even if it wasn't her. Everyting where we had been sitting was completely soaked, including Niall and I. Everyone around us were laughing, and I wanted to smack all of them aross the face for bering so silly.