four

Chapter status - not edited.

-

"Where the fuck did you go last night?" I asked Denise through skype.

She smirked at me, showing her neck.

I could see red marks all the way from jawline down to her collarbone.

"Shit, who did that?" I gasped.

"Zayn." She answered shortly, her eyes gazed out into her room.

"Zayn?" I repeated.

"Yeah. The guy with the black hair."

I pictured the heavily tattooed guy in front of me. His dark brown eyes and his jawline.

His fucking jawline, yeah i get why she went home with him.

"How did it go?" I asked, pretty curious about the apparently, hot night.

She didn't answer, i guess she replayed the night in her head.

"Denise!" I yelled, and she quickly snapped out of her thoughts.

"Oh. Eh, it was good, i guess." She mumbled, not wanting to tell me anything.

She was one of those girls who liked to keep these kind of things to herself, and not let anyone besides her 'buddy of the night' know.

I decided to not try and ask her about it anymore, so i sat there quiet.

It looked like Denise remembered something, and she quickly looked over at me.

"Right, eh Zayn he suggested that we
come to his party tonight. You with me?"

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"We were out last night." I protested, not wantingnto be surrounded by drunk people again.

I don't want to go, i am already hungover from last night.

She stared at me through her webcam, lokking at me with puppy eyes.

"I'm not sure.." I mumbled, and she looked a bit sad.

No, i don't want to go.

Or maybe i should. Just to break my 'don't ever go out partying' rule my mom gave me this morning.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" She begged, and i could tell she really wanted to bring me with her. "Or else i'll have to go alone.."

"If Sydney comes, too." I sighed, letting her win.

"Yeah, i'll call her." Denise agreed, quickly picking up her phone to call Sydney.

5 minutes later i'd agreed to come to this party, to a place i've never been before, to meet new people and be surrounded by loud music and drunk people, smelling of vodka.
I'm exaggerating, i know. But who know's what'll be there?

Now my two best friends is going to pull me into a shithole with drunk people, expecting me to have fun, when i'll most likely sit in a corner talking to no one.

Ugh.

We decided that we'd all meet at Sydney's college room and get ready there, since -
1. The party is at a frat house
2. It was the closet.
3. And i couldn't really go out the house in a short black dress and a bottle of liquor in my hand, my mom would go bonkers.

I threw my minimal amount of makeup in a bag, tossed a black dress and a sweater (in case i got cold) into it and my old pair of black doc martens; i wanted to be able to walk without getting sore feet tonight.