thirteen

Chapter status - not edited.

-

Niall moved over to where everybody sat and plopped down right next to me. I ignored him and took another gulp of my beer.

I don't really like beer that much, I hate the way it tastes, but I don't want to take shots tonight so it's the only option I have.

I watched Niall as he poured up a glass of somekind of alcohol and took a shot, without doing a grimace. I can ony imagine the burning feeling in his throat right now.

His head turned to face me, and he had a growing smirk all over his face.

"You want some?" He offered.

"No i'm fine with this," I said, showing him my beer.

"Oh, so you're still the same coward. I thought you were a fun one." He said and shrugged.

I didn't answer and looked away, trying to end the conversation. I am not in the mood to talk to a pushy punk guy right now.

"Here, have a shot. You have to loosen up, have some fun."

What's with him always tryng to make me 'loosen up'? Does he think i am prissy or something?

I'll fucking show him.

"Hand me the bottle." I ordered. He smirked and put the bottle in my hand and waited for my next move.

I raised the bottle to my mouth and made sure i made eye contact with him the whole time and swallowed a gulp the cold liqour. I felt the bruning feeling in my throat and shuddered, probably making the most horrifyng grimase of all time. This is why I hate taking shots, but I did it to prove him that i can have 'fun' and 'loosen up' too.

I heard Niall's laugh booming through the room and I slammed the bottle onto the table, still trying to recover from the burning feeling.

I groaned and everyone laughed at me, including Denise and Sydney.

"Hey, it's not funny!" I shouted with a raspy voice. "Stop laughing." I muttered and cleared my throat.

"Shit, your face was priceless!" Louis laughed and dried a tear from his cheek.

Ugh, why do they always have laugh at me like that?

-

A while later Mackezie and Sydney started taking shots and I watched them spill alcohol on the floor and laugh about it. I think it's kind of fun to watch them get wasted. They say so many stupid things.

"You.. I-It looks like someone.. pissed on the floor!" Mackenzie exclaimed after a while, pointing at the liquid on he flooring and laughed hysterically, throwing her head back. Sydney joined her and laughed just as loudly.

"Oh my god.." I laughed. They do look so stupid, lining up shots and saying even dumber things after every drink.

The alcohol i drank a while ago has intoxcicated me as well, and in the meantime i have also downed two more beers, so I'd say I felt quite fuzzy.

Denise and Zayn were now all over each other; Denise straddeled his lap and they had a pretty hot makeout session going on in the middle of the sofa, but no one seemed to think it was odd except for me.

"Oh come on, get a fucking room you guys!" I heard Harry shout with his raspy voice from the kitchen. Everyone watched them move together but Zayn pulled away.

"Come on babe.. Let's go." He smirked, and Louis started to shout and pound his fist in the air.

"Who's gonna get some? Who's gonna get some?" He shouted and I laughed.

They got up from the sofa and Zayn gave Louis a daring smirk before leading Denise down the corridor to the bedroom.

Ever since the alcohol has circulated in my veins tonight i've forgotten everything about the brunette, so when Harry offered me another shot I could not say no. I don't want him to come back and haunt my mind.

I quickly swallowed the vodka and felt the - now somewhat familiar - burn in my throat. It felt like my body was on fire, and I loved it, because it made me forget.

Niall has left and gone off somewhere, he did not tell anyone where he was heading but he said he would come back. I hope so.

Wait, what? I hope so?

At least now i know I am hella drunk.

Once again, the door slammed shut and I heard Niall's sneakers moving over the flooring again.

Seconds later, he plopped down in the sofa across from me, in between Louis and Liam.

"Lets play a game. I'm bored." Niall groaned.

"You just got here." Liam stated and sighed.

"I know, and i'm bored." He spoke.

"Let's play truth or dare or something!" Harry suggested and smirked at me.

"Really? You still play those silly games?" I laughed.

"Yeah we do. It's funnier when people are that drunk, trust me." Harry stated and pointed at Mackenzie and Sydney who were giggling at something like there was no tomorrow.

"Right."

"Too bad Zayn and Denise aren't here, they'll miss out." Liam chuckled.

Miss out? I hope the won't dare me to do some sick dares.

"Okay, Harry, truth or dare?" Liam asked.

"Dare." He said without thinking about it.

"I dare you to take five shots."

I was the only one who gasped ; five shots seemed like a lot. At least in my opinion, but I reckon Harry thought it was easy.

He lined up five glasses and filled all of them up to the top.

"Cheers." He smiled at me and raised the first glass to his lips.

He drank the five glasses of vodka in around fifteen seconds, which amazed me.

"Woah," i gasped quietly, making sure no one heard.

Harry sat back in the sofa and crossed his arms, probably proud.

"My turn." Harry smirked.

"Niall, I dare you to do play too hot with Ella." He spoke without asking if he wanted to do truth or dare.

What? I didn't really know what too hot was, except that it involves kissing but if it has something with Niall to do i know it will not end up being good.

"Excuse me?"

_____________________________________________________

Hii sorry for the short chapter, but we've reached 38 votes, which is more than our goal, so I wanted to update. xx

Next goal is 50-60 votes! Vote if you want another chapter!